South Bay people where ya at?

hahaha thats crazy... who are u? im guessing you goto csulb?
_______

whatchu talkin bout willis?

It's me vince...I was just cruising through and the name stood out like a sore thumb
RAP SUCKS

hahaha yea i just called abby and asked who it was. dammnn every1s on nt
_______

whatchu talkin bout willis?

why so many carson ppls?!?!?!?
anyway me too, C/O '05
WANTED METHAMPHINIAN X DC sz 10.5-11
FT know1edge x methamphibian jeans sz 34, looking for a sz 36 PLEASE!!!
WANTED TIFFS (10.5-11) ANY COND.

Gardena!!!
Ill try to live each day as if it were my last/Whether its content with frowns or laughter/I cant predict the futures holdings/ Therefore, I stick to the present /As if Im mimicking gift wrapper/My body is wrapped around my mind and/Some thoughts never make it to the light/Others, well, they rip through like /Bullets piercing the skin/Meaning, theyll have a painful effect /Sometimes at my expense, not what one expects/At least from AngGeon/My generosity shadows my ill-behavior and thoughts-Ang'Geon Emetrea Jeffrey

lakersmets49ers where you stay at dude?

lawndale whhooooooooop whooooop, the heart of the south bay

Lawndale here. 149th and Firmona.
There's a few Lawndale cats on here.
Was born and raised in San Pedro though.

-J-
I'm a pitiful sight, and I ain't all that bright. I'm definitely not chiseled from stone. I'm a cheat and a liar. No woman's desire. I'll probably die cold and alone......but just give me a chance, 'cause deep down inside I swear I've got a big heart of gold. I'm a monogamous man, no more one night stands. Come on honey, let me take you home. So kiss me I'm $#!+faced. I'm soaked I'm soiled and brown in the trousers. She kissed me and I only bought her one round.

Im living in Carson after about 5 years in Torrance/Harbor Gateway.
UNFORGIVABLE WACKNESS
TeamLakers 22 44 13 33 32 42 25

hah i used to stay out in El Segundo.....that was many many mooons ago though.... i still kinda miss the south bay... its like the part of LA that LA forgot....but in a good way
TEAM 909... WE'RE STILL HERE

thats cool...149th n firmona? hmmm... by jane adams middle school?

carson is cool, my cusnz stay out there, chill city [also depends where though]

yeah true, south bay is the forgotten part of LA.

Back
Top Bottom