South Dakota's $450,000 Anti-Meth Campaign Backfires !!

Sounds like the time I went to LA. I walked into a restaurant to get a sandwich and when I went to pay, the cashier tried to let me take the sandwich without paying but I told him that I wasn't a Broke Boi like the Liberal scum that frequent the establishment. I kicked him a twenty and told him to keep the change. Tears rolled down his face and he asked where I was from. I told him I was from Buffington where Libbies, Soy Bois and Broke Bois aren't allowed.
So you’re visiting places where liberal scum frequent? Not a true conservative like our president elect

So you’re visiting places where liberal scum frequent? Not a true conservative like our president elect

I’m more confused as to why the waitress was willing to give him a free sandwich. Either he’s really thin or they confused him for a homeless man.

OH I get it. It makes more way more sense after the hearing it phrased a certain way. Like if a boss tells an employee to handle something, they'll respond "I'm on it". Clever, low-key brilliant imo.
I'm blazed right now and if the little boy would've said "I'm on it" I would've be HOWLING.

I’m more confused as to why the waitress was willing to give him a free sandwich. Either he’s really thin or they confused him for a homeless man.
Trumpers are usually #NtThick so prolly not. The Maga hat probably scared her because we know they’re terrorists

Curious as to why that big of an increase aside from the cost of living
Probly alotta brothas moved up there when they had that oil boom earlier this decade, they was giving out big money to anybody actually willing to live there...One of my mans was talking bout it after college but we all knew no Baltimore cat would ever willingly set foot in ND :lol:

Might be a few baddies up there on the low now with that number of ppl that moved in tho :nerd:

Sounds like when I stopped in West Virginia
Drove through WV once and was gon stop for gas but it was night when I pulled into the gas station and ain’t even have to step out the car to feel the vibe was off...I dipped the F outta there and ain’t stop till I got like 50 miles into MD :lol:

It's the same as a campaign that says "Black People: you are history". But it really means that black people make up a significant part of history... But it sounds VERY bad at first.

Probly alotta brothas moved up there when they had that oil boom earlier this decade, they was giving out big money to anybody actually willing to live there...One of my mans was talking bout it after college but we all knew no Baltimore cat would ever willingly set foot in ND :lol:

Might be a few baddies up there on the low now with that number of ppl that moved in tho :nerd:

Someone made a thread on this yeeeears ago right?

South Dakota has, what, 100k people? Meaning if 10 people do it, it’s a epidemic. :lol:

It's the same as a campaign that says "Black People: you are history". But it really means that black people make up a significant part of history... But it sounds VERY bad at first.
Wild part is ppl get paid big money for questionable work like this

Wild part is ppl get paid big money for questionable work like this
I think they don't sample it enough to outside people. It's probably just the people in the creative department that lays eyes on it and their brain can decode tricky wording better than most.

Back
Top Bottom