smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
My sig >>>>>>>>> Your life.....​

Lmao stick to my side of the country had me rollin....Damm pretty crazy dudes over at deerfield get stabbed over a football game... I havent seen to much of creek being a freshmen so i havent seen any crazy @#%$ like that happen yet........Mike i havent seen u since 8th grade im sure u gotta have a sick collection....

^^^^ yea it's getting better Im still waiting to get a job so i can get my @#%$ really going. But lately I have been buying what I like and not let hype get to me. The latest pair I picked up was this weekend when I got my self a pair of the new Lebrons :pimp:
pimp.gif
they are madd comfy when I rocked em to day I felt like I got my money's worth :pimp:
pimp.gif
My sig >>>>>>>>> Your life.....​

jb 23 06, u play jv bball for sunset? we just played yall i coulda sworn i saw a jordan head on the team..

SOUTHWEST SENIOR HIGH.... class of 05' dont know bout now..but then never saw much
One word to describe me...Spectacular....Yeess

Looking for...ds or slightly used
send help dunk.
hawaii dunk
ALL IN SIZE 12.5 or 13

sir mike 954

Lol I go to Douglas and alot of people there r real stuck up n spoiled n @#%$............but i was at that game were u n some other ppl the dudes pointed at the scoreboard when the Douglas fans were talkin @#%$.
Houston Rockets
Houston Astros
Houston Texans

N e one go to Palmer Trinity in miami for high school? i was there for middle school.
I wanna be more Famous than the Internet.

You know those 1 pair of CriSpy DS Brand NEW kicks you got in your collection that you've just been waiting to rock , but you dont want crease em up by wearing em' at a party, club ,or mall? Well bring em' all out and come meet sneaker collectors like yourself, from across the hold of BROWARD and check out tons of Exclusives!

" />

Didn't kno Broward be havin Sneaker Competitions... I gotta go to tha next 1...
Anywayz...:
Junior at Monarch High, in Coconut Creek.
Preety straight skool. Good football team. Very diverse...
Bad thing is the kids that think they fresh when they rocking fakes. Im talking invisible AJ 7's and Citrus 6's. The list goes on and on...
Good amount of true sneakerheadz too.

Back
Top Bottom