Styles2006 - Banned
Clifford Smith - Banned
Reginald Noble - I won't make it past 1000 posts :smh:
smh.gif

:frown:
frown.gif
:frown:
frown.gif

wth lol how did you get banned all those times? I didnt even know your were sir mike I was wondering what happened to that person.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

^ Yup......I really don't know how I got banned all those times....Well I know how I just don't know why I did what I did.

Sir mike 954 - Any one who was in the first thread where it was the Goonies and other people Vs. TSS(MAYOR OF NYC) would tell you I should have been banned......But nope....Then a good amount of time after I took a break with this name and made Styles2006(see below)Then latter came back with this name after Styles2006 was banned(see below). When I came back I had a great amount of success in example I helped put together Team Black & Mild......@#%$ you Sherlock....Cat took the leader ship spot and I was left in the cold. But all it took was a few choice words for Ben Baller.....After i was realized I was going to be banned I decided to go all out and just say some more things to Ben Baller.....In the end made my self feel like an idiot......Sorry Ben Baller.

Styles2006 - Posted the most with this name....But I really didn't like the name though I just used it until I could think of a better one...That's when a PYP thread came around and I lost it in one joke smh.

Clifford Smith - My favorite name.....Since It's Methodman's Gov't name.....Lasted 15 posts until they decided I was going to be a prankster.....Would have been my way into the Goonies.

Monarch '12 
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
HML '05, anyone willing to scoop up a pair of the MA dunks for me on the 4th and ill take care of you?

Back
Top Bottom