south florida high school students

sir mike 954

Banned
Deerfield Beach High school :pimp:
pimp.gif

Miami Coral Park High Class of 2002

don't worry, Fake J's are all over the place, what i hate about it is when i have somebody rocking fake J's come up to me and start giving me tips on what J's are better than the ones i'm wearing. I just tell them, get some real J's before you start talking to me and i just walk away like a G

currently my last semester at MDC Wolfson

Nope! I graduated from North Broward, class of 06! I go to FAU now.. there are tons of heads now.

Adam, where do you go to school now?
israel Chai.

Quote:
creek high...senior.. kids sell fake jordans at my school..its disgusting

I saw a post on my school forum that is on myspace and some kid was selling fake shoes. He was like you know ya boy got the connect :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
and people replied. But there are a few cats at my school like two besides me that rock jays.
my sig>>>>>>>> your life :stoneface:

miami springs high class of 04 and since i was a freshman till senior class there was a handfull of heads that really had crazy jay's........ but now i heard its turned into a crazy fape school...so sad i went to there first football game and straight up just SMH the whole time!!
WANTED HARE VII's IN SIZE 11!!!!!!!!!

@#%$ no on else goes or went to deefield ehh im not suppried eff it fake @#%$ see threw jordan school.

^^^^ my boy goes there ej i dont know his last name he plays jv football but he sucks so he dosent start lol.

American senior high class of '06.

Yes there was fake shoes at my skool but what got to was last night i was smokin with some dude's and he see's me wearing my MARS with Reds fitted and says you should check out my clear 4's and the best are the clear 7's.I didnt pay attentin to him

Member # 22- Jordan305
Reppin Miami-305!![/b]http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjovanbayQQhtZ-1
AIM: Jordan33055 | Email:Jordan305@gmail.com​

Braddock Class of '06

there wasnt too many fakes last year but i did visit my teachers this year and there were plenty of students rockin fakes. Im talking bout white and green XIIIs and White/Red/Blue XIs

DISGUSTING!!!
[/center]

columbus high class 09. there are a couple heads in senior class but none in mine and for sure no nters

when i think about it i never realy see any one rockin heat unless im at the mall and maybe just mabye ill see 1 person. but thats south florida for u.

^^^^ my boy goes there ej i dont know his last name he plays jv football but he sucks so he dosent start lol

I know someone named Ej who plays jv football he lives in my neighborhood 2 and he doesnt start

Quote:
I know someone named Ej who plays jv football he lives in my neighborhood 2 and he doesnt start

:rofl:
roll.gif
thats proably him he got curly hair and is kinnda spanish looking?

^^^^^ I went to middle school with him and just found out he went to creek a few weeks back at the monarch vs creek game( varsity). i only went to see some of my old freinds from creek because i go to deerfield high and i live in deer run by the teen center idk if you were that is thou.

Back
Top Bottom