south florida kicks/dunk exchanges?

Im not sure what theyre called...dunk or kick exchanges, but i know that there are these meets where people can go to buy/and sell theyre shoes. Can anybody help me out with this, like where theyre hosted or a date or anything. I heard about one in west palm a couple months back but it was on a weekday and i couldnt get out of work. any info would be helpful id love to check one of these things out.

I never heard of one in West Palm but there's one in Miami this month 1-21-11. It's a Saturday.

There was one in Orlando last fall. I'm real iffy about going to one of these with my stuff though cuz I'm not trying to get snuffed in the parking lot for my kicks lol.

^ I've been to a couple ilrn the FTL and Miami area and its nothing like that at all. Never had a problem and never witnessed a problem

im looking to sell jordans from my collection so if any1 has any additional info on this let me know

\i've been to the website and there's barely any info on how to set up a table. Those of you who have attended to sell some of your stuff chime in and share your experience.

^ I think the table are like 75$ dollars and you have to contact the people in advance for the tables. I've been to a few, let me know if u need anymore info.

Back
Top Bottom