South Florida still being cool appreciation

Currently 63 out..last night was in the 40's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This weather needs to stay a little longer

C'mon son

I get about 5 90 degree days a year up here in MA , make an appreciation post when there is some real South FL weather to be appreciated.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

C'mon son

I get about 5 90 degree days a year up here in MA , make an appreciation post when there is some real South FL weather to be appreciated.

Obviously what's regular for you isn't regular for us
pimp.gif
Ya'll can keep that snow tho
pimp.gif
I'll make an appreciation when its summer too..no words just pics.

i dont mind it, i still wear shorts n a tshirt during the day,
and just throw on a hoody at night,

Get outta here son! I had to break so much bread on jackets lol. I want the heat backkkkkkkkk

Originally Posted by VARSITY kid

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Get outta here son! I had to break so much bread on jackets lol. I want the heat backkkkkkkkk

100 degrees > 40 degrees

im hella excited bout 40 degree weather right now
ohwell.gif

I love this weather right now. Going to sleep in the cold = greatness. Waking up in the cold? Damn near impossible.

cold > hot !
At least you could get warm when its cold
when its hot its just like
devil.gif
down here, takes awhile to cool
LOVE THIS WEATHER!
pimp.gif

I'm in Tampa and its beautiful right now. But this weekend will be perfect weather, I mean 1/1 weather....FLorida has the shortest Springs seasons...But theres this short transition from Winter to Spring which is perfect.

all i have wanted to do is go to the beach for the past month and every damn weekend i cant

its gonna get back up to 70's real soon tho...prolly gonna go to clearwater this sunday

I guess too I have a lot of winter gear ive been wearing that i usually cant so its a welcomed change.

But this weekend will be perfect weather

Yes sir should be taking a lot of pics this weekend.
pimp.gif

BE FREEZING UNDER MY DOUBLE SHEETS

COMING OUT SHOWERS RUNNING THE FAST THRU THE CRIB TO WARM UP

LA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom