South Florida what barbershop do you go to?

I get my hair cut at Krazy Kuts, the only other place I know of is Big Tymers, but that place is way too far from me. What other places are out there?
TE[color=FFFF99]A[color=FFCC66]M [color=FF9933]J[color=FF6633] F[color=FF6633]L[color=FF9933]O[color=FFCC66]R[color=FFFF99]IDA[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]
Mr.Almeida
954-383-3736

Ay I go to Total Image rite cross the street from Carol Mart Flea Market for all my Carol City people. Holla at Mark when u go there he's a cool @#%$ Jamiacan. I get my brads done at The Flea tho if it aint go no one to do for me fa free.

I heard Zo's pushes your hairline back. is it true?
TEAM AIRGOD SQUAD 718 TO THE 954!!! B.E.Z.!!

super looks

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member# 00-Hustla
Reppin Ft. lauderdale-954!!​
I want ur air revolutions and flight huaraches in sz 12-12.5

i go to outliners on 67 ave right of 826 they do my hair justice..never thought i would trust heads down here with my hair coming from ny and all about 7 months ago...i had the same barber for 6 years...go figure
"the Mike Jordan of the mic recording hovi baby ,you Kobe maybe Tracy Mcgrady matter fact you a Harold Miner,a J.R. Rider washed up on marijuana even worse you a Pervis Ellis you worthless fella you ain't no athlete you Shawn Bradley"

pacino's on 10th and military in lake worth, ask about trix or paul
Beach rep[/center]

started off for many years at Chinos ... used to be on lejune and like 2nd or 3rd SW .. by Kinloch, followed them for a while, then ended up with what used to be my #1 barber Andy at westchester, he moved to NC. Now my new barber is Lester at Westchester, *****h gives some killer fades and takes care of you ... trim my T without asking or side burns when i have them

Westchester is on 87av and coral way, there in the toys r us, next to the dunkin donuts, ll the way by the flat screen tv ...

btw, any folks here go to fade masters on flager and 12av ? i hear its all a hype becuz of pitbull ... just wondering ... plus i hear they tax ... 15 dollar a cut plus 5 extra for a tape ... not sure on that, just rumors

Quote:
just moved to pembroke pines area anybody know spots around here for shapeups and fades??

Hit up Krazy Kuts

Sheridan Street. and Flamingo next to the Dunkin Donuts.

I suggest you go to Dre or Nelson.

Shoot.. i cut hair at 152 ave and 56 st sw . i take care of my people...ask about me..if it means anything i cut D wade up a couple times and Dorrel on a regular basis...but since the championship theyve been ghost ...hahahha

i go to cut-n-corners on douglas and pembroke.
there is no "goal" in collecting Jordans/shoes period. don't take something that you are supposed to love and turn it into a competition. you will get tired real quick and hated on for being in the "game" for the wrong reasons. i'm not hatin on you, i promise. just enjoy what you have the funds to buy, and be thankful for it.-tdog91184

Back
Top Bottom