South Park Season 14 thread- Episode 7 "Crippled Summer" Wed. 4/28

I figured since the past few seasons we had enough people watching it on NT I would just make a season thread.... I will update it every Sunday night/Monday morning when they announce what the new episode will be about. I can't believe it is season 14
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Episode 7- "Crippled Summer"
NEW YORK, April 26, 2010 - JIMMY AND TIMMY head off TO SUMMER CAMP WITHALL THEIR HANDICAPABLE FRIENDS in an all-new episode of "South Park"titled "Crippled Summer," premiering on Wednesday, April 28 at 10:00p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL.

Competition is the name of the game this summer. There is notime for Jimmy and his friends to slack off. They're working to be thisyear's champions at summer camp. Jimmy suits up and prepares to shredin the annual surfing contest.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Southpark keeps getting better and better

Butters pimp episode last season > your favorite episode

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Not even close.  Was a good episode, no doubt, but there are much better episodes.
I'm sorry that one is in my top 3-5
laugh.gif

"Hey Bebe, wanna make some money %%!$*"
roll.gif

Not even close.  Was a good episode, no doubt, but there are much better episodes.
NT is all about cheap laughs. That episode can't even be considered "good" by South Park standards.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

NT is all about cheap laughs. That episode can't even be considered "good" by South Park standards.

Your favorite episode?

No beef but if you know a episode funnier than this one i have to see it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lowslows

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Your favorite episode?

No beef but if you know a episode funnier than this one i have to see it
laugh.gif

Loved that episode.
laugh.gif

But pretty much all of the early episodes were straight classics.
pimp.gif

Cartman's old voice has me
roll.gif

A lot of the older episodes were way funnier then the Butters one....the Butters one is pretty funny though

Good stuff on the thread jrp.

I've been waiting far too long for the season to start, thankfully it's only a few hours away with what should be a hilarious start with getting at Tiger.

One of the first things I said when the whole scandal started was that South Park will get at him.

Back
Top Bottom