Space Jam 2 Ft. Lebron - It's Happening

:lol:

Watch dudes pick apart Lebrons acting like Mike's dry *** personality was entertaining. Space Jam was a nice kids movie but even when I was kid I was like "Ok..." after watching it.

I saw the edit
Nobody care about Blake
He trash too
roll.gif

Don't make this about Blake. It's not blakes fault
I seen'z it bruh bruh

It's all fun and games till one of the Monstars snatch your headband off

:lol:

Watch dudes pick apart Lebrons acting like Mike's dry *** personality was entertaining. Space Jam was a nice kids movie but even when I was kid I was like "Ok..." after watching it.
For real man I had the T-shirt & the movie on tape you got grown *** people really upset over who they cast on a kids flick....I mean seriously how many of y'all dudes would have actually went to the movies in 96' if you were a adult back then to sit down & actually watch Space Jam??? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I mean man it's just a movie man I haven't watched SPACE JAM since 96' so I could careless who's in it...

LeBron has the perfect personality for a movie like this.

This.

If this is well written Bron should kill that role :pimp:

Given the characters in and around the NBA now there’s a lot of potential for comedy.

I definitely need cameo’s from JR, Cedi and Shannon Sharpe. Uncle Drew cameo would be dope too but it’s not happening. I also need Lance Stephenson to be cast as one of the Monstars....

And what if they bring byke a prime MJ in CGI :blush:

Last edited:
Movie announcement to follow the Decision 2.0? Where they make movies at?

Lakers confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom