space jam legit and price check

unfortunately? it's been 7 years and the last retro was **** quality
If that case mostly all Jordans are **** quality it's just a little annoying that they bring thing back . It just a good thing because people who doesn't have the shoe has chance to get them,only if they did this when I was in highschool

unfortunately? it's been 7 years and the last retro was **** quality
If that case mostly all Jordans are **** quality it's just a little annoying that they bring thing back . It just a good thing because people who doesn't have the shoe has chance to get them,only if they did this when I was in highschool
nah bro it's a fact they weren't good quality. andwhy's it annoying? :lol:
breds came out only 4 years apart from each other

nah bro it's a fact they weren't good quality. andwhy's it annoying? :lol:
breds came out only 4 years apart from each other
The drop of the value is annoying me , and what Jordan was a good quality I'm curious
there are shoes with worse quality than others, especially the massed produced ones
and so what about that value? if you wear your shoes why's that matter? if you wanted to sell them you should've done it already cuz the price plateaued. Unless you care that your shoes won't be seen as "special" because they are coming out again which is redundant when it was imminent they would in the future

Last edited:
Thanks guys appreciate the help. Got them for a very good deal considering what they were going for a month ago! Honestly, just wanted a pair to wear til the new ones come out. Plus, since the new pair will be Concord (which I've wanted for the longest time) I wanted to rock the blue again haha. In case I can't 2ble up in December I already got my extra pair too.
Trying to grab the previous release of everything dropping this year. Already had my '12 white cements, got a pair of tb3s for a steal cause the right shoe is cracking a Lil. Now I'm trying to find a pair of '11 black metalics to beat which is funny because the prices I'm seeing are damn near what I paid for these space jams

Thanks guys appreciate the help. Got them for a very good deal considering what they were going for a month ago! Honestly, just wanted a pair to wear til the new ones come out. Plus, since the new pair will be Concord (which I've wanted for the longest time) I wanted to rock the blue again haha. In case I can't 2ble up in December I already got my extra pair too.
Trying to grab the previous release of everything dropping this year. Already had my '12 white cements, got a pair of tb3s for a steal cause the right shoe is cracking a Lil. Now I'm trying to find a pair of '11 black metalics to beat which is funny because the prices I'm seeing are damn near what I paid for these space jams
how much you pair for em

Just got them in... everything looks like the pics from above but the carbon fiber paper feels like that, paper not like the paper from my gammas and columbias and the price tag doesnt look like its was ripped just flat. What you guys think?

@jaysmith117 really? Must be paranoid! Anyone else wanna weigh in to really ease my mind, please?

Last edited:
They look ok to me. Retros release over and over all of the time..Its basically the only thing keeping JB in business..They are working you guys over these days..

As for quality the 09' Jams were all over the place, and the new release wont be any different i can almost guarantee that. They could make them outta cardboard and popsicle sticks and all these hypebeasts will still mindlessly pay $300 retail for them.
JBs got you guys right where they want you.

Back
Top Bottom