SPACE JAM LEGIT CHECK 2009

These looks good to me send a close up of the 23 and the pl cut but these look ok just the amount of yellowing in the sole just worrying me

These looks good to me send a close up of the 23 and the pl cut but these look ok just the amount of yellowing in the sole just worrying me
I will try and get more pics ASAP. I am trying to debate whether to get these off of eBay or not, but first I want to be sure I am purchasing a legit pair.

450 is fair but honestly I'll push for 400 but do what you can but 450 ain't to bad it's hard to find a real pair of jam 11s now days so bother to look

Thanks you guys. Ripped to all of you, and I appreciate all of your feedback on this matter. Hopefully I can close a deal, but we will see. I am waiting on more pic from the seller, but they look good. I know for a few hundred more, I can get a legit DS pair, but I don't mind saving money on a pair that's almost near DS so we shall see.

Thanks you guys. Ripped to all of you, and I appreciate all of your feedback on this matter. Hopefully I can close a deal, but we will see. I am waiting on more pic from the seller, but they look good. I know for a few hundred more, I can get a legit DS pair, but I don't mind saving money on a pair that's almost near DS so we shall see.
Yea bro no problem here to help price is not to bad but could be better trying to look for another pair my self but hope you could cop

Back
Top Bottom