Space Jam Legit Check Please

I noticed the soles also but everything seems to be on point which is why I needed some added opinions

I noticed the soles also but everything seems to be on point which is why I needed some added opinions

99.9% sure they are freshly made china pairs.

zero yellow after this long? i guess its possible but if it were id def like to see someone post a legit pair with 0 yellowing, most are piss yellow DS right now

I probably wouldn't have bought them if they were straight yellow all the way.

Everything other than the sole look good though?

here we go again. so you're basing judgement off that one reason alone?? i mean i have more reasons pointing towards being legit than fake and even so it could be a GM pair not actually "fake" it's just how you take it. I would rock these the same as my 01's and 09's even if it were GM pairs. From those pictures I don't really see a blue tint like other grey market pairs i've seen where it's very visible, and I really really do believe there's spacejams from 09 still out there with clear soles, call me naive but eh :rolleyes. Honestly the ones pictured look just like these View media item 460792

So you think their fake?
no i think they're real i stand behind my post fully. and i never liked people who use 99.99999999% stuff, like what you're saying is you're not 100% sure? so there's still a possibility it can go the other way. i'm just basing my judgement off everything I see like box, cf, and etc. I mean its possible they can be grey market pairs, but i personally wouldn't care. I'd still rock it. It's all on you OP if you're insecure with people calling it fake cause it's too "icy" don't cop :smh:

Last edited:
Once they yellow you won't be able to tell the difference. And I already know some one is gonna say they don't yellow. blue soles turn green. And they only turn green where the yellow is real faint blending into the blue sole. Eventually they will be piss yellow. And then what are you gonna say to determine they are fake you can't. Same materials just a slightly blue sole not even enough to tell. LEGIT IMO.
This is a argument that will never be a winning battle so idk why people even argue it. People have there own opinion and some may say GM means fake and some may say GM is legit. Who cares it's all in the preference of the owners. If they don't mind a slight blue sole until it yellows then that's on them but as far as all the other materials they are legit.

Once they yellow you won't be able to tell the difference. And I already know some one is gonna say they don't yellow. blue soles turn green. And they only turn green where the yellow is real faint blending into the blue sole. Eventually they will be piss yellow. And then what are you gonna say to determine they are fake you can't. Same materials just a slightly blue sole not even enough to tell. LEGIT IMO.
This is a argument that will never be a winning battle so idk why people even argue it. People have there own opinion and some may say GM means fake and some may say GM is legit. Who cares it's all in the preference of the owners. If they don't mind a slight blue sole until it yellows then that's on them but as far as all the other materials they are legit.
How long will it take to yellow?

As long as you wear them and don't clean the soles just clean the rest of the shoes. And just let them get aged shouldn't take that long. I wear my concords often and the came with blue soles but when I clean my shoes I also clean the soles so they have not fully yellowed they are beginning to and they release Christmas of 2011. But like I said I clean my soles after each time I wear to help preserve them.

So you think their fake?
no i think they're real i stand behind my post fully. and i never liked people who use 99.99999999% stuff, like what you're saying is you're not 100% sure? so there's still a possibility it can go the other way. i'm just basing my judgement off everything I see like box, cf, and etc. I mean its possible they can be grey market pairs, but i personally wouldn't care. I'd still rock it. It's all on you OP if you're insecure with people calling it fake cause it's too "icy" don't cop :smh:

you do know they make/made pairs with the clear sole right?

how am i reaching? im sorry but if you want make a thread and have people with legit pairs post their pair. the shoe is over 3 years old, mine have seen daylight twice and they are so damn yellow and havent even been worn. A long with everyone elses pair, i dont think ive seen a pair with NO YELLOWING...

just saying. now get angry all you want but i said ITS possible there could be a legit pair from 09 with no yellowing but yea..

this is like the 5th time in the last 2 days ive seen this... who the hell said the blue soles turn green? thats quite possibly the dumbest thing ive ever heard regarding jordans.

this is like the 5th time in the last 2 days ive seen this... who the hell said the blue soles turn green? thats quite possibly the dumbest thing ive ever heard regarding jordans.

I have read it as well I thought the same thing that it is the dumbest thing I have ever heard and the only reason it has a slight green tint to it through the yellowing process is because yellow and blue make green so in the lighter yellow areas with the blue they are a slight green tint. But eventually will be piss yellow. Not green. So what I'm saying is if a slightly blue sole is all they have to judge them to be fake then they are SOL when they yellow. Cause they won't be able to tell. So when they yellow post them back on here and see what people say. If they are legit or GM. Guarantee they will say LEGIT. Just sayin.

I have read it as well I thought the same thing that it is the dumbest thing I have ever heard and the only reason it has a slight green tint to it through the yellowing process is because yellow and blue make green so in the lighter yellow areas with the blue they are a slight green tint. But eventually will be piss yellow. Not green. So what I'm saying is if a slightly blue sole is all they have to judge them to be fake then they are SOL when they yellow. Cause they won't be able to tell. So when they yellow post them back on here and see what people say. If they are legit or GM. Guarantee they will say LEGIT. Just sayin.

there are still some differences, its not all about the sole. some are obvious and some arent.

but a clear/blue sole is pretty much GM. like i said, post a 100% legit pair thats crystal clear then ill shut up but GOOD LUCK with that :lol: better luck finding a unicorn.

there are still some differences, its not all about the sole. some are obvious and some arent.

but a clear/blue sole is pretty much GM. like i said, post a 100% legit pair thats crystal clear then ill shut up but GOOD LUCK with that :lol: better luck finding a unicorn.

I'm not saying these are not GM but what I am saying is that people have their own opinion if GM is real or fake. So it's a losing battle people who say they are real will back that people who say they are fake will back that so why argue it. So who cares it's at the owners preference. Tell me what else with the shoes above make you say the shoes are GM?

Back
Top Bottom