Space Jam or Concord??

i love both the concords and the space jam, i  love wearing them casually and i love the fact that i can play ball in them i have the cash but i can only purchase one or the other which should i go with  pro about the space jam is an all black upper and school colors cons- yellowing and im only available to a slightly smaller siz pros about the concord blue tinted sole , DS , the history they have with MJ, and go with alot of things cons-pricetag and white upper? thanks for your time i was really looking for your opinion.

Originally Posted by UNCbball50

i love both the concords and the space jam, i  love wearing them casually and i love the fact that i can play ball in them i have the cash but i can only purchase one or the other which should i go with  pro about the space jam is an all black upper and school colors cons- yellowing and im only available to a slightly smaller siz pros about the concord blue tinted sole , DS , the history they have with MJ, and go with alot of things cons-pricetag and white upper? thanks for your time i was really looking for your opinion.
flip a coin

its the summer dude, you dont want your feet to sweat lol

Concords...... IMO

Besides Yellowing Space Jams upper won't get dirty as fast...
Compared to the Concords, I know because I have the Silver Anniversary's.

09 SJs are horrible (uncomfortable and shape is nasty)...so if debating between those and the 2011 concords then ill say take the concords...

i think the spacejams might last longer b/c they are black, all that white on the upper will fade to yellow (brown if you have dirty hands) over time. but i love both.. good luck

thanks everyone for the responses lol some of these comments had me dying (oldsole) lol i went with the space jams looks like im just gonna have to camp out for the cords lol

Back
Top Bottom