Space Jam real or fake check!! Thanks!

I'm not an expert but that PL cut near the toe looks mighty high (i like it) but i personally would tell myself they were grey market XIs especially with that super icy sole, but for a good price i would scoop these up no doubt cuz they look amazing, now you're in that grey market zone of ethics.

If the soles are blue then they're grey market jordan's. Which isn't fake/real but their not B grades. Mostly from taobao. need better light in the picture to be 100% sure.

Would you cop for $300 if it were you???
I'd want to be around $250 personally but thats me, does he have a receipt from a regular store? if so then yes $300 is a good price but no receipt id go no higher than $250 as stated before. But with anything its all in how bad you want/need the shoe in the end

I would drop 300 on them. When you have them in your possession you'll forget how much you spent on them. They are drop dead gorgeous shoes.

Does anyone here mind wearing grey markets? I spent a lot on mine thinking they were legit only to open the box and find they have a light blue tint. Now that pisses me the F off cuz they're "grey markets".... and if GM's aren't real or fake or B-grades wth am I supposed to consider mine? Im tight man these are my fav pair and I dropped a lot cuz money isn't the issue. help

Last edited:
Try to get a refund through paypal or contact the police about the shoes, you can get your money back.

They were made after the 2009 release date, if you like them you can keep them, but you are entitled to a refund because they are counterfeit goods.

If it was less than 45 days ago you can file a claim online. If not you can still call and explain.

Does anyone here mind wearing grey markets? I spent a lot on mine thinking they were legit only to open the box and find they have a light blue tint. Now that pisses me the F off cuz they're "grey markets".... and if GM's aren't real or fake or B-grades wth am I supposed to consider mine? Im tight man these are my fav pair and I dropped a lot cuz money isn't the issue. help
Its what w.e you want them to be. If i had some grey market space jams, There real to me 100%. 

Back
Top Bottom