Space Jam vs. Cool Grey vs. Concord - XI sizing help

For some time now, I've been trying to figure out what size of newer XI retros I need. I'm a size 11 in nearly all retros released in the past year (Flint and Playoff XIII, TB and WC III, Metallic V, Bred IE Low XI). However I recently purchased a size 11 Space Jam XI and they were far too snug length-wise. Normally, I would be able to suck it up and wear a pair of snug sneakers...but these fit similar to AM90's, about 1/2 size too small. Felt like my feet would eventually bust through
laugh.gif

Now doing some research, I've found contrasting opinions on how the CGs fit compared to the SJs. Some say both are true to size, some say the SJs run 1/2 size smaller than the CGs. Can anyone chime in and give some advice for a dude with normal width feet? Like I said I'm an 11 in almost all newer retros besides maybe IXs. And as I already stated I learned the hard way that Jams run 1/2 size small.

So how do the CGs and Concords (either/or) fit compared with Space Jams for someone with normal feet? I guess I'm looking for a length comparison...
grin.gif

I too felt like the SJs were too small when i first got em but in time they loosen up. So i'd say they were true to size

I usually wear a size 12 in most Jordans but I ended up needing a size 12.5 in both Jams & Cool Greys

I have both and its almost impossible to choose which one to wear.. The space would win if I absolutely had to

I've got the same question. I have the spacejam 09s which I had to go .5 size higher. Passed on the CG. Now wondering whether to go .5 up on the concords. Anyone with a experience with the 11' concords know?

SJs and CDPs both fit incredibly small for me. CGs are a little better but still fit snugger then the 2001s.

Yea I realize They all fit .5 size small. Since back in 09 my Jams where too small at 10.5, which never was the case before. Then I got an 11 in the Coolgreys and Concords.     
Btw Merry xmas

Back
Top Bottom