Space jams in March????????

Believe it or not i went into a local hibbett sports in lexington, nc and found a pair of space jam 11s!! The date waas march 15th and i just went in to check the place out to see what gear the had on sale. They are never know for having any good kicks but occasionally you can find a gem. They didnt even get the space jams when they came out in december but for some reason they had a pair there that they said was sent to them from another store and it hadnt been opened or used or even tried on for that matter! I still have the receipt if you need more proof NT... i also heard they mite been re-releasing them in june??? any word?

Niketown christmas eve restock...the place was a ghost town by 1 pm and i cleaned up...Then left walkin down 5th ave lookin like we just robbed the place
ilytec.jpg

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by solealliance

Believe it or not i went into a local hibbett sports
yoo, I' resell often and I was wondering, when the hell do their sneakers go on sale?
I walked into one when I was down south and everything was full price
indifferent.gif
, how/when do they liquidate stock? or do they just wait to RTV it?

i also heard they mite been re-releasing them in june??? any word?
eastbay is going to be stocking the pairs that dont sell in europe...it happens with most fall/winter jordan releases since they're so high priced over there

Originally Posted by moneymike88

i also heard they mite been re-releasing them in june??? any word?
eastbay is going to be stocking the pairs that dont sell in europe...it happens with most fall/winter jordan releases since they're so high priced over there
Word? nice....i missed out on coppin'

Believe it or not...this doesn't belong. Please move this topic to JB. I must be new, or I made a mistake. Where should this be? Believe it or not, not in here.  

Back
Top Bottom