FNL Oakridge around 50 pairs
FNL GM around 90 pairs
FNL Eastridge ???

Not sure where Ill be out at but Ill be out with the rest of yall for this one
mad.gif

SoHi 23 wrote:
My dude Rico, whats good with the old FNL lol

MY BROTHER SO HIGH ....

Man if you only knew ... FNL aint what it use to be.... will the ones in our area. S hit has changed for the worst it seems.

Originally Posted by amilli1210

is it me or does the youth one look different then the mens one?

yeah the bottom of the youth has JORDAN on it. thats what your asking right?

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by amilli1210

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

Youth:

Got the 12s too:

via: his facebook
is it me or does the youth one look different then the mens one?

yeah the bottom of the youth has JORDAN on it. thats what your asking right?
nah. i know about that but i was asking like it the way it looks is different then kids. i may be just trippin cause im
pimp.gif
but iono it looks different to me

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

SoHi 23 wrote:

My dude Rico, whats good with the old FNL lol

MY BROTHER SO HIGH ....

Man if you only knew ... FNL aint what it use to be.... will the ones in our area. S hit has changed for the worst it seems.

damn, I'm not gunna be looking too hard for these but if I can get my hands on them I'll cop
and damn that sucks g, i walked by and I dont think I know anyone in there lol

man i havent been out for a release in a long while. so how does tanforan do things? where do you line up there? not even gonna plan on going to serramontesince it's gonna be crazy there like always. only went to stonestown once and the lineup was in the main entrance in the middle, they still doing that?

Originally Posted by aj650

hows NTSF doing this release?

wheres jello at? that's probably the LAST place in SF I would go. If they don't do a raffle watch people line up on Friday the 18th. I remember someoneposted the video at NTSF for the CDP XI/XII and it had little kids fighting lol.

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

NTSF doing a raffle

well damn
ohwell.gif
eek.gif
Thats gonna be crazy! I think this is a bad idea. Theygonna be pulling tickets all day
laugh.gif
. And what about the cutoff time?People that come late gonna cause a riot if they stop giving out tickets cause they couldn't find parking. They should let people camp this time around.Raffles are for shoes with limited stock (< 30 avail) like the Pac Trainers or Yeezy, not for GRs.

So where would be the easiest place to get em? Niketown? Serramonte? Tanforan? Stonestown?
nerd.gif

So thankful that I got mine on reserve from a FL manager this time. I would hate to line up in these cold winter days. But I'll make sure to hit up my calllist and layout the numbers for everyone at all the diff stores like always.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

So where would be the easiest place to get em? Niketown? Serramonte? Tanforan? Stonestown?
nerd.gif

i would say tanforan. or stonestown. serramonte is too crazy now a days, i heard.

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

4 stores in vintage faire mall in Modesto is gonna get them, footaction(called and they got 36 pairs in mens), footlocker, shieks and shoe palace. it should be easy to get over there.

modesto? that's the valley now, no damn bay.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by pogiwun

Originally Posted by aj650

hows NTSF doing this release?

wheres jello at? that's probably the LAST place in SF I would go. If they don't do a raffle watch people line up on Friday the 18th. I remember someone posted the video at NTSF for the CDP XI/XII and it had little kids fighting lol.

that is why i don't line up at NTSF. F that.

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

nerd.gif

i would say tanforan. or stonestown. serramonte is too crazy now a days, i heard.

tanforan is a bad idea. the mall barely gets anything and when they do it's usually, 15 pairs for footlocker, 10 pairs for FNL and a few at shoe palace.not sure about shieks since they are new.
i go to serramonte though, it's not crazy. a lot of people, yes, but i got my cdp 11/12 with no problem. the only thing you would need to do is get awristband a day before release date (real early) and you should be good.

^ I've been to releases at the Fairfield Mall before. I think the last time I went was for the first CDP. Its usually pretty orderely.... around like 6,. Ithink, they come around and askl for your size and they give you a ticket. Thats pretty much says that you have your pair on lock. When they open the doors tothe mall you go line up at the store where you got the ticket at. Thats basically how its been done. Except for this one time where they just opened the doorsand everybody just rushed to all the stores... The good thing about the FF mall is that we have a lot of shoe stores.

Anybody going to sheiks in SF?

Back
Top Bottom