Space Jams in the Bay Area

Man, If anyone has a 10 looking to trade up a size, get at me, cause I definitely don't want these Size 11s. I would take a 9.5 too, but there'sanother cat in the Bay that's down to trade my 11s for his 9.5. I'm in Sac right now, but after Christmas I'll be back in Haystack.

ok ok ok ... I think Im going to need an 8th pair in these ... LOL jk.

but I do want another , sz 12
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

^
Damn! How many do you have?! I only have two pairs.
embarassed.gif
lol ... I have a few but wouldnt mind a few more....

I was thinking about it all day today and I told myself .... o who cares , get 1 or 2 more.

Hey I live in Fremont, I'll trade you my 10 for your 11.
Originally Posted by YawningGlory

Man, If anyone has a 10 looking to trade up a size, get at me, cause I definitely don't want these Size 11s. I would take a 9.5 too, but there's another cat in the Bay that's down to trade my 11s for his 9.5. I'm in Sac right now, but after Christmas I'll be back in Haystack.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

SoHi 23 wrote:

11.5 ?
nerd.gif
SO HIGH homie , you should of called me . I could of got it got you. A homie that was with us copped a 11.5 from FTL and sold it a few mins. later while we was chillen at SHIEK
roll.gif
roll.gif

God damn it... I wish you didnt tell me G
laugh.gif

It's all good tho, I'll get my hands on these one day

comparing my SJ 09 to my Black/Red 96 i just thought to myself how bad JB is now.
I compared it to my CDP XIs and to my surprise, the patent cut on my CDP were better than my 09 SJ. IMO, the quality on the Space Jams 09 are below than theCDP XIs. I'm on a hunt for a DS 2000 SJ.

Originally Posted by east99

comparing my SJ 09 to my Black/Red 96 i just thought to myself how bad JB is now.
I compared it to my CDP XIs and to my surprise, the patent cut on my CDP were better than my 09 SJ. IMO, the quality on the Space Jams 09 are below than the CDP XIs. I'm on a hunt for a DS 2000 SJ.

I didn't actually see them in person, but that's what I was afraid of
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

SoHi 23 wrote:

11.5 ?
nerd.gif
SO HIGH homie , you should of called me . I could of got it got you. A homie that was with us copped a 11.5 from FTL and sold it a few mins. later while we was chillen at SHIEK
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

LMAO ... sorry about that SO HIGH .

If you would of been with us you could of walked away with 3 pairs FOR SURE.

We had it on LOCK.

Next time man , next time.

Ill keep my eyes open for a sz11.5 for you.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

SoHi 23 wrote:

11.5 ?
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

LMAO ... sorry about that SO HIGH .

If you would of been with us you could of walked away with 3 pairs FOR SURE.

We had it on LOCK.

Next time man , next time.

Ill keep my eyes open for a sz11.5 for you.

man, imma try to mess with yall from now on. illmake that drive from oakland to SJ hah goods*!t rico
pimp.gif
btw, im also lookin for an 11.5
ohwell.gif

cant find anyone with my size aroudn hereeeeeeee!! anyone see 10.5 or 11 floating around
smile.gif
i gotta size 12!

Back
Top Bottom