Space Jams in the Bay Area

Stoneridge will have them. Last week I went to champs and they said their shipment should come in this week. I think all the other stores will have them too.

Went to shiekh sf downtown.
And told me they dot give out info on releases.
Smh!

Originally Posted by just some foo

Originally Posted by esefcee

just came from champs stonestown to get some info and they already started passin out tickets. they didnt have any more 10s but they did have other sizes still available. they said u need that ticket to purchase shoes from there.
went there about 10:30 this morning... only 7.5 mens left.

same with FL there?

Originally Posted by Acervan316

NEWPARK MALL CHAMPS: what the deal is over there is that they are doing a midnight release for the spacejams, this gives an opportunity for those to get theirs there and wait in line somewhere else to get there second pair if interested. what you need to do is put your name on the security list to just get into the mall (some insurance issue?) which is done by going into the security office at the mall and asking them. show up around 10 on the night before, DEC22. the store closes @ 10 that day and will reopen in 2 hours. They will pass out tickets/free gifts according to that list and the size they wrote around 11, so make sure you bring an ID of yourself and just wait an hour. the free gift is still being decided but will be jordan based, and i believe there will be a bigger prize for those first in line. the limit is one per family size so one mens, one GS, and so forth. There will be a mini JORDAN COLLECTION DISPLAY if interested of past releases, limiteds, and PEs so check it out.... and dont ask me how i know, i just do.
I went in their yesterday the girl said they arent doing a midnight release and that they are opening at 8...
smh.gif

Soo all i need to do is go to the security office at the mall and ask if i can be put on the list foe the Spacejams?

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by NDZTRUCKT

Any update on Eastridge Mall and Valley Fair?
i just know champs at eastridge arent getting it

Im thinking about going to Eastridge. I think there will be way more pairs at Eastridge then Oakridge.

I NEED MY 2 size 12's

and last time I checked FNL VF only had a handfull of pairs. 8-11

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by NDZTRUCKT

Any update on Eastridge Mall and Valley Fair?
i just know champs at eastridge arent getting it

Im thinking about going to Eastridge. I think there will be way more pairs at Eastridge then Oakridge.

I NEED MY 2 size 12's

and last time I checked FNL VF only had a handfull of pairs. 8-11
laugh.gif
yeah probably

i mean eastirdge does literally have like 10 shoe stores

and about 3-4 of them should get the spacejams

damn i hate eastridge, it sucks

damn i hate eastridge, it sucks
LOL ... Same here. I dont like waiting over there. Its boring LOL....... like it matter.
roll.gif

Na but to be real yea I agree with you. They have more shoe stores. just like Great Mall, with stores getting more pairs each store becuase they are bigger.

Still up in the air on where Ill be copping from.

Bayfair is the way I always go for releases. It's the easiest ever I think, at least for me. The sulecurity guards hand out wristbands, and they know mebecause I'm always there, and they let me know what time they hand them out. Last year for the 11/12 pack I was first in line and only waited a few hours,got there early to be safe. I called hella of my friends to come right before they handed out the wristbands and they were like 30th in line. We all got ourpairs easy. It was crazy though there were like 400 people there, but I got my packs nice and easy. A lot of people think it's hella ghetto so theydon't go there, that's the only bad thing, cuz i guess it is compared to everywhere else. But I always go to bayfair for the releases. I would be goingthere if I didn't have 5 preordered and if I didn't have work.

How 'bout Southland mall? Jgh0st23, You must be everywhere. or which mall is the easiest to cop these?

Southland I don't know how they do it anymore, but when I used to go there for releases it was just a line, and security wouldn't let you wait untillike 3 am. I stopped going there for releases because the night for the black and Carolina blue 5s they said their shipment got delayed for all the stores, andthen I come to find out the next morning they pre sold all their shoes. I was hella mad.
Southland does have hella shoe stores though, so they will probably have the most available out of any mall in the bay I think. They have a footlocker, kidsfootlocker, champs, footaction, finishline, shoe palace, and two shiekhs. That is gonna be hella pairs.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Great Mall, Valley Fair, Eastridge.
60, 72, 84.
wink.gif
FRANK .... what store ?
FTL. Mall and #'s are respective.

Of course, I'm sure employees will be be calling dibs on pairs so those numbers are tentative.

^^^ Right on FRANK. Think I might send a few ppl to them spots to get me more pairs if they running numbers like that.

Originally Posted by e22s

anything from the concord mall?
I think Footlocker getting about 30 pairs, but employees getting dibs on about 10-13 pairs

where would be the best place to cop in SF/Daly city?

also you expect the kid sizes to sell out too?

anywhere in the eastbay where i would have a slight possibility of getting them? seems like a lot of stores are saying they're not getting them orpre-selling them. any info would be greatly appreciated. I've been out of the game for a minute and i think i might be making a comeback to these spacejams

Back
Top Bottom