Space Jams in the Bay Area

It's been a minute since i lined up, etc. What time y'all think is good to go?

We have any ideas on the stock for each store? I heard Hillsdale got only like 40 pairs.

i remember when i got the first cdp pack at fairfield i was there at 4 am with ppl lining up outside the mall doors. Then once they opened everyone jus dartedover to every store. THe dudes at finishline there are **@%@*%! but champs usually holds the most pairs i think.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

^ I've been to releases at the Fairfield Mall before. I think the last time I went was for the first CDP. Its usually pretty orderely.... around like 6,. I think, they come around and askl for your size and they give you a ticket. Thats pretty much says that you have your pair on lock. When they open the doors to the mall you go line up at the store where you got the ticket at. Thats basically how its been done. Except for this one time where they just opened the doors and everybody just rushed to all the stores... The good thing about the FF mall is that we have a lot of shoe stores.

Anybody going to sheiks in SF?

Grapes..... i remember that release,
laugh.gif

for some reason i ended up at ******ed Shiekh in Southland

just came from champs stonestown to get some info and they already started passin out tickets. they didnt have any more 10s but they did have other sizes stillavailable. they said u need that ticket to purchase shoes from there.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

^ I've been to releases at the Fairfield Mall before. I think the last time I went was for the first CDP. Its usually pretty orderely.... around like 6,. I think, they come around and askl for your size and they give you a ticket. Thats pretty much says that you have your pair on lock. When they open the doors to the mall you go line up at the store where you got the ticket at. Thats basically how its been done. Except for this one time where they just opened the doors and everybody just rushed to all the stores... The good thing about the FF mall is that we have a lot of shoe stores.

Anybody going to sheiks in SF?
the last time i lined up at fairfield mall was for the grapes, that @#$% was a mess!

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie23

Does anyone go to conord, fairfield or hilltop? How does it usually work at those malls?
You have a high chance of getting them if you go to hilltop. There are plenty of shoe stores there and the bops in richmond aren't as crazyover shoes at the ones in other places. Only thing you have to worry about is hoodlums waiting outside the mall for a quick come up.

Originally Posted by dream5hift

I hope hiltop has a lot in stock since it's closer to me. I might try to go talk to manager.
you live in hercules? I just moved there not too long ago.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

I hope hiltop has a lot in stock since it's closer to me. I might try to go talk to manager.

From my experience in hilltop mall with the 11/12 pack it is chaos! I was #1 in line and somehow I ended up being last due to stupid security guards openingthe doors by the other side! Plus inside, evryone was running and pushing. Oh and at shoe palace people ended up opening the gate and rushing the counterasking for this sz and so... When they only received a litttle amount. So Im 50/50 in going there again for a release like this.

Originally Posted by esefcee

just came from champs stonestown to get some info and they already started passin out tickets. they didnt have any more 10s but they did have other sizes still available. they said u need that ticket to purchase shoes from there.
went there about 10:30 this morning... only 7.5 mens left.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Ya I live in hercules. At first I was like how you know where I live? haha

Originally Posted by just some foo

Originally Posted by esefcee

just came from champs stonestown to get some info and they already started passin out tickets. they didnt have any more 10s but they did have other sizes still available. they said u need that ticket to purchase shoes from there.
went there about 10:30 this morning... only 7.5 mens left.

They turned off their phones.. they are sick of people calling..
Retail business sucks

NEWPARK MALL CHAMPS: what the deal is over there is that they are doing a midnight release for the spacejams, this gives an opportunity for those to get theirsthere and wait in line somewhere else to get there second pair if interested. what you need to do is put your name on the security list to just get into themall (some insurance issue?) which is done by going into the security office at the mall and asking them. show up around 10 on the night before, DEC22. thestore closes @ 10 that day and will reopen in 2 hours. They will pass out tickets/free gifts according to that list and the size they wrote around 11, so makesure you bring an ID of yourself and just wait an hour. the free gift is still being decided but will be jordan based, and i believe there will be a biggerprize for those first in line. the limit is one per family size so one mens, one GS, and so forth. There will be a mini JORDAN COLLECTION DISPLAY if interestedof past releases, limiteds, and PEs so check it out.... and dont ask me how i know, i just do.

Originally Posted by Acervan316

NEWPARK MALL CHAMPS: what the deal is over there is that they are doing a midnight release for the spacejams, this gives an opportunity for those to get theirs there and wait in line somewhere else to get there second pair if interested. what you need to do is put your name on the security list to just get into the mall (some insurance issue?) which is done by going into the security office at the mall and asking them. show up around 10 on the night before, DEC22. the store closes @ 10 that day and will reopen in 2 hours. They will pass out tickets/free gifts according to that list and the size they wrote around 11, so make sure you bring an ID of yourself and just wait an hour. the free gift is still being decided but will be jordan based, and i believe there will be a bigger prize for those first in line. the limit is one per family size so one mens, one GS, and so forth. There will be a mini JORDAN COLLECTION DISPLAY if interested of past releases, limiteds, and PEs so check it out.... and dont ask me how i know, i just do.

Good Looking out, do you have a hook so that you dont have to do all of that? PM me if so

Back
Top Bottom