Spacejam 11 lc b grade?

Last edited:
Their legit pods on the sole match up, patent leather cut on the toe box and heel are good. The carbon fiber looks legit, the ball not matching up with the 23 could be just a slight error (right shoe). Most b grades have substantial problems with the cut of the leather and overall shap are slightly off. I would say these are space jams that passed qualify control!

Hmmm.. Im seeing some mistakes that make me think they are possibly repros..

Cut of patent leather seems low on heel.

Tongue tags are misaligned..

toe caps look messed up

Jumpman on R shoe is low

23s are misaligned on heel

No mnf sug retail price on box sticker

I feel there is too many little things off for these to be a legit retail pair IMO..

I've been told they could be early release pair. The patent leather cut on the heel is exactly the same height as my concords which I bought at footlocker. I've seen other pairs with the same problems though its kinda weird

Anyone know how to fix the tongue tags so the laces won't cover them?

i dont think the ball not lining up is a red flag, not every single pair lines up.

everything else checks out, they are legit to me

I
i dont think the ball not lining up is a red flag, not every single pair lines up.

everything else checks out, they are legit to me
But what about the tongue tags? They're covered by the laces. I actually compared the tongues to my concords and the Spacejams tongue is a bit longer which is probably why the laces cover it

Back
Top Bottom