SPACEJAM XI: to all my young heads, my lesson to you: WEAR YOUR KICKS

that's exactly what happen to my DS 1998 white red XIIIs, the whole sole came off, that's why I'm currently selling my entire 200 plus shoecollection. Jordans = Trash

DAMNN DAWGGG THAT HELLA SUCKS!!!
eyes.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
HAVE YOU TRIED USING ANY TYPE OF GLUE OR ANYTHING????

I know everyone saying to just glue them, but definitely a lesson learned. This is the first time I seen XI's falling apart but I guess its about time, itsbeen 8 years since there release. Wear your kicks! You will appreciate them more for the memories you had in them then for those knowing that you have a freshpair inside a box that no one will ever see.

While everybody here talking about whether wearing them or not, let me criticize JBrand abit. JBrand definitely should do something about these kind ofproblems. You guys are one of the top shoe company and this really should not occur unless the shoe is like 15 years old or so. Probably some of fakes weremade better than this.(well I don't know. maybe) JBrand please do not spoil the name of the greatest, "the JORDAN". I fell sorry for you rayrayand RIP space jam....

Nothing materialistic if forever guys, it will fail at some point, things breakdown, accept it and stop putting JB on the mountain top cause they suredon't put us there.

Aw man, those shoes went to hell in a hand basket worse than Hulk Hogan's family after that crappy reality show! Too bad those Jordans became talking shoes now. I never thought I would see a pair of cool Jordans talk in my lifetime.

Damn. I got a DS pair. Not to mention, I'm a heavy set dude so that's added stress to the mid/outsole.
laugh.gif
I may have to throw em on

damn I dont know what type of environment some of you guys are living in, I've never had any issues like that, sucks.

This is my fear of buying retro XI's to ball in. I'd be so bummed if I dropped $300+ on a shoe that fell apart like that.

I switched my SOLES with the DS pair of ZEN greys i had since 2001...came out DOPENESS...took them to a REAL shoe repair dude...
but thats true, i switched them up cause i ROCKED the HECK outta my Retros since 2001...
BUY to Wear not to decorate your closet.

yep, rock ur joints unless u plan on just havin a DS pair for display purposes.

i still got great condition 01 black iii's u know why? use white tissue ppr and throw out that brown nike ppr, use silica (just one), tape up any and allholes and junction points on the box, keep in cool dark area w/ minimal moisture, and wear shoes older than 5 yrs at least once a month and bingo ure in theclear.

Back
Top Bottom