Spanish Speaking NTers Please Help Me Out.

Thats My Word

formerly derrty6232
Someone has been texting me in spanish for about a week, maybe a total of 10 times, and I have no idea what they mean so I've been deleting them. 
Earlier today, I get another spanish text message that said "me marcas si vienes."  I'm like what the hell is going on? So I get on one of those spanish-english translation websites and it tells me that text massage means "you mark me if come."  I figured it meant "call me if you come."  At this point, I'm like why not send a reply?  So I do an english-spanish translation of "send me a picture? =)" which turned out to be "¿Me envía una imagen? =)"  Just now I get another text that says "que ay que aser caile paraca estoy solo" which turned out to be "that oh that aser caile paratrooper I am alone" according to the website. That translation made no sense to me.

Can anybody tell me what that 2nd text actually means?  I'm trying to figure out what my next reply should be.
laugh.gif

Look bro its a dude, he said estoy solo meaning im alone but if it would of said estoy sola then it would of been some chick.

Na, its not a dude, she wants to converse with you but first she wants to see pics of you.
She also mentioned she is very attractive and has a great body. Damn, you a lucky dude.

laugh.gif
I guess I'll just reply with you have the wrong number or something.

Is this "tiene el número equivocado" good enough?

she said that she wants to see a pic before u go over......i cant believe they are trying to fool u
ohwell.gif

It's a dude fam. The text said "solo" which is used to describe a male. If the text read "sola" then it would be a different story. I would stop txting back, thats just me though.

Originally Posted by backpacker23

It's a dude fam. The text said "solo" which is used to describe a male. If the text read "sola" then it would be a different story. I would stop txting back, thats just me though.
dont listen to this guy niketalkers cant help out anymore
grin.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

laugh.gif
I guess I'll just reply with you have the wrong number or something.

Is this "tiene el número equivocado" good enough?

"tienes el número equivocado"

Originally Posted by NjCollector

Na, its not a dude, she wants to converse with you but first she wants to see pics of you.
She also mentioned she is very attractive and has a great body. Damn, you a lucky dude.

laugh.gif

she said shes alone.....

::trap::

i say go for it....

que pendejo este bobo...lmao

Back
Top Bottom