SPECIAL OPERATIONS RECRUITMENT VIDEOS...NAVY SEALS, GREEN BERETS, MARSOC, RANGERS, PJ'S,

Cool videos, but isn't this the wrong way to recruit the people needed for these types of missions? I'm no expert someone chime in.

Unless the purpose is to get people to try out and eventually wash out and become a regular soldier.

We are looking for motivated, confident, intelligent, self starting, in shape, patriotic young men who don't know what the word quit is, but knows what the word team is.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

We are looking for motivated, confident, intelligent, self starting, in shape, patriotic young men who don't know what the word quit is, but knows what the word team is.

You couldn't have come to a better place than NT then. 

Originally Posted by MaddenFan04

Cool videos, but isn't this the wrong way to recruit the people needed for these types of missions? I'm no expert someone chime in.

Unless the purpose is to get people to try out and eventually wash out and become a regular soldier.
Actually there is a big push for never been in the military recruitment for special operations. The Army has been running their 18X program for almost 10 years now, and the Navy has followed suit with a similar program for SEALS and SWCC. The pipeline as they call it looks for young individuals who demonstrate the core qualities of an special operator...they then build them from the ground up. The advantages are that they have a longer possible career (due to coming in earlier), and that they are "unconventionally" trained from day one.

There is no shame in failing the program as long as you gave it your best, besides in some cases you can recycle. Every current operator did not necessarily pass the first time around. For some it took a few tries, but they never gave up. Also there is nothing wrong with a person attempting and not being successful and becoming a "regular" soldier. At the end of the day they are all on the same team.

Now some veterans and BTDTs (been there done thats) don't like these new programs at all, but with the serious optempo these last few years, and many current guys retiring there has to be a push to develop more talent. The numbers have to come from somewhere, and as long as the standards aren't relaxed it is a great thing.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Actually there were 2 NT'ers that went through the SEAL pipeline. If I'm not mistaken one of them actually made it past BUDS. Wish the best for him.

From the train stations in New York City to the General forum on Niketalk, you dudes really try to recruit everywhere huh? 
30t6p3b.gif

Actually there were 2 NT'ers that went through the SEAL pipeline. If I'm not mistaken one of them actually made it past BUDS. Wish the best for him.

There are a few NT'ers who are millionaires.  Would this be the most effective place for super car brands to advertise? 
Those who wish to purse this, don't need advertising. This isn't a particular brand of cereal or clothing line. 

LMAO!
He has a point though... the average NTer lives at home, can't get girls, goes to community college, likes to chief, is chubby and has a rather liberal political stance on things
laugh.gif

I think a couple rounds of Team Deathmatch will suffice...

There are a few NT'ers who are millionaires.  Would this be the most effective place for super car brands to advertise? 
Those who wish to purse this, don't need advertising. This isn't a particular brand of cereal or clothing line. 
Actually there are a lot of people, even those in the military who are unaware of the new enlisted pipelines. And anyway at the very least the videos are something to look at. If you don't like them, or don't agree with what I posted you didn't have to come into this thread. The title was quite clear about the material.

You don't have to like or agree with everything posted here in NT. But at the same time you have the right to respond in any thread that you like, so it's like whatever. I do however appreciate you for bumping the thread either way.

Actually there are a lot of people, even those in the military who are unaware of the new enlisted pipelines. And anyway at the very least the videos are something to look at. If you don't like them, or don't agree with what I posted you didn't have to come into this thread. The title was quite clear about the material.

You don't have to like or agree with everything posted here in NT. But at the same time you have the right to respond in any thread that you like, so it's like whatever. I do however appreciate you for bumping the thread either way.
I'll bumo it again and provide one more video in your immaculate collection. 
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/127623973.html

I don't disagree with the videos but those who want to find them will find them. You don't need propaganda videos to woo them in. 

This isn't a video game. 

Man, I've been wanting to do go 18 series for the longest. But IDK man. Seems like something you have to super dedicated too. And I can't even imagine the amount of PT they have to go through. But then again most of it is mental......

I remember the days when I wanted to join but got caught up in the street life. Then pick up a felony
30t6p3b.gif
. Only if I would have jump when I had a chance. I've seen the military keep a few good friends alive. Good luck with getting a few people interested Op.

Back
Top Bottom