SPECULATION OF KANYE's SHOE WITH NIKE (PIC) NEW UP CLOSE PIC on pg.4

I was waitin foe someone to say they look like Supra skate shoes with a Jordan III . Lil wayne and KAnye been rockin shoes like the. I like the black pair idrock them

I need that black pair!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tredeezy

kanye looking like the Hip Hop Boba Fet

laugh.gif
Exactly what I was thinkin'! Regardless, I like what I see.It's not a matter of if I will cop, more of if I should cop 2.

from http://www.electricarmy.com

before his performance, Kanye came by N.E.R.D.'s dressing room to show off his secret kicks. I am glad to say the shoes are his own signature shoe fromNike called the Nike Air Yeezy. The shoe is absolutely bonkers, it takes influence from the Air Assault, Air Jordan 2 outsole, Air Jordan 3 midsole and AirForce V. On top of that the shoes glow in the dark! Unfortunately no close up pictures were allowed, but even Pharrell was wildin out on the shoes.

personally i like em, that red is weird tho, if it were black, or even a very dark concord....i may like to get em....haters!

glad to see my thread still tickin'

but yeah this "new" CW opposed to the black original is not as nice, but shows the possibilities of what could be. aesthetically, the shoes looksnice

I can imagine the riot outside the shop(s) that releases these. I can also imagine the ridiculous resale when the sellers start logging on. Thanks, but nothanks!

Originally Posted by EvansST

Am I the only one who thinks these are so sick?

Even if these shoes weren't kanye's I would cop them in the quickness.

Word, these are dope. I'll be copping.

retail shouldnt be above $120 but we all know consumers are pathetic when it comes to the hyped up stuff. i like from a design standpoint but I cant possiblyafford whats to come regarding resell. its like, i like them but there in a class of its own. its not that its a rare diamond necklace that is just out of myprice range, its that its a normal quality type shoe, aka a jug of milk, being sold as something better and greater than it really is, for five times theprice.

Back
Top Bottom