Speeding Ticket vol. Cali

So I just got my first ticket yesterday. I got caught doing 80mph with the flow of traffic on the 60 eastbound, of course limit is 65mph, but apparently I was the one caught.(driving a 92 yellow MR2
indifferent.gif
- brightest damn car compared to the other cars)

So I'm wondering how much am I looking at to come out of my pocket once my court date arrives, or once I receive the letter the officer mentioned I would receive through the mail. Would traffic school be an option?

450+$ w/o paying the ticket.. Price goes up the Higher the speed they clock you in.

250$ for traffic school. I been 2x. One in person and online. Online is WAY EASY. onlinetrafficschool.com If you go in person, I went on a Sat. 7-1, I think on a weekday is lasts all day.

Same thing happened to me in February, homie. I think I paid around $280ish with traffic school. I know it's under $300 because the second speeding ticket I got was only $312.

damn...thats f'd up bro.

EVERYBODY does 75-80 in the fast lanes.

I was driving a consistent 75-85 from sgv to cabazon yesterday on the 10.

I guess its your car and luck bro.. was this at night?

i got a speeding ticket for 371, going 84, one more it would have been wreckless.
I was also called out for excess speeding.

What did it say on your ticket OP?

and are you a minor? you can do an online traffic school if you're not.
people are saying 200 for traffic school.
It's 50 dollars at the dmv and 30 for traffic school.

http://www.myimprov.com/?...mj-NuO4aoCFQo0QgodExcf8g

R.I.P.

You're doing 30 days in County son.

j/k  I got popped doing 101 on the way to vegas and it cost me about $500 to get it talked down to 99mph.  From there it was like a 300-500 fine plus traffic school.  So you're looking at something below that.  Also, tickets in CA are based upon the speed limit... you'd have to check, there are 3 degrees and you were going 15mph over, that sounds like a second tier offense... probably around $300-400 plus traffic school.

i was doing 78 in a 65. My ticket was around $375. I did online traffic school....$25.

I can try to find that site if you want.

Originally Posted by cruzair13

i got a speeding ticket for 371, going 84, one more it would have been wreckless.
I was also called out for excess speeding.

What did it say on your ticket OP?

and are you a minor? you can do an online traffic school if you're not.
people are saying 200 for traffic school.
It's 50 dollars at the dmv and 30 for traffic school.

http://www.myimprov.com/?...mj-NuO4aoCFQo0QgodExcf8g
Yeah, I'm barely 19. And just says exceeding speed limit of 65mph+.

@ y2kingsfan: If you can find the site, that would save me the hassle.
pimp.gif

aiight, yeah you can do the traffic school,i posted the link.

get ready to dump at least 400. good luck

My uncle was doing 175 in his mercedes sl. Lol this was in Germany, though. No speed limits ftw.
My dad was going 90 on a 60 in buffalo. He got a $150 ticket. He's been driving for a long time, so he didn't have to go to driving school.

Originally Posted by BigShake

Traffic School + at least $200

Traffic school? Good thing we don't have that in NY haha .. my first speeding ticket I was going 49 in a 30 smh /: 

Originally Posted by cruzair13

aiight, yeah you can do the traffic school,i posted the link.

get ready to dump at least 400. good luck
Awesome. Thanks, but dammit! there goes half of my saving for LoJack.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom