Spending too much money while under the influence UNappreciation

But did u enjoy the ride?
**** that I feel u op, I get mad as shot when I count my cash the next day

How about when a much drunker dude you're with beats you to it and gets all generous with his money?

"Word? You sure? Hey, thanks man, I got you next time, b! You...ummm...think I can throw this souvenir cup in as well? WORD?! You're awesome!!! I def got you next time!!!" [will never be a next time, I don't really know you]

Now that is appreciated.

How about when a much drunker dude you're with beats you to it and gets all generous with his money?

"Word? You sure? Hey, thanks man, I got you next time, b! You...ummm...think I can throw this souvenir cup in as well? WORD?! You're awesome!!! I def got you next time!!!" [will never be a next time, I don't really know you]

Now that is appreciated.

Yeah that **** is def appreciated

Like a month ago some dude was feeling one of my female friends, bought everyone in my crew like 2 rounds of drinks :lol: :pimp:

Stay away from that 7-11 pizza.

There's a reason it's like 2.99 for a whole pie.

I know that feeling, stumbling out of Teak and texas Arizona buying like 5 slices , then getting the falaffel down the street [emoji]128545[/emoji]...
Bruh, I end up spending more on drunk food than the actual bars. Feeling myself like Tyler Ennis.

What is Teak like I've never been there?
Teak Lounge in Hoboken right on the Hudson. One of the better spots on Friday and Saturday nights.

They also serve food during the week. I think Mondays or something is half-off sushi.

What yall know about that whiskey X Dominoes morning after poo tho, that choppy dairy queen soft serve flow :smh:

I spent around $400 at the bar once last year and I don't even remember half of the night. I regretted it so much the next day. Wasn't too long after my 18th birthday.

Nowadays I just go to a bar my friend works at and get free drinks all night. No more bottle nights etc.

Last edited:
Bruh, I end up spending more on drunk food than the actual bars. Feeling myself like Tyler Ennis.
Teak Lounge in Hoboken right on the Hudson. One of the better spots on Friday and Saturday nights.

They also serve food during the week. I think Mondays or something is half-off sushi.
How are the prices there and what are the iambs like there?

Got hammered and spent $150 at Fridays smh I'm normally a good tipper but I only tipped $10 smh. On top of that woke up in a hotel with gf and her friend which I didn't remember getting. At least I didn't try to drive so I consider it a win and smashed in the morning.

Halal at 53rd and 6th would always be clutch after a night of drinking in the city.

$6 a plate and you feel like buying for everyone. 

The Taco Truck in Hoboken after a night of drinking >>>

Best late night food spot I've been to thus far.

Don't forget to say "late night tacos" when ordering for that free 3rd taco :smokin

That feeling when you plan on spending 15+tip on one drink turns into 150. Pregamed beforehand.

Tipped $50 on a $37.00 bar tab one night because my boy was talking **** about my money. I woke up the next day and checked my account and saw $80+ tab so I went back after work to inquire as to why it was so high. The bartender told me I came up to pay and pulled out the $50 and she asked twice if I really wanted to tip that much, she told me I said yes then slammed the $50 down and said BALLIN. I called my boy after and he told me about the convo we had that night. Ugh

Last edited:
Tipped $50 on a $37.00 bar tab one night because my boy was talking **** about my money. I woke up the next day and checked my account and saw $80+ tab so I went back after work to inquire as to why it was so high. The bartender told me I came up to pay and pulled out the $50 and she asked twice if I really wanted to tip that much, she told me I said yes then slammed the $50 down and said BALLIN. I called my boy after and he told me about the convo we had that night. Ugh

:rofl: at "BALLIN"

iTunes :smh:

I tend to make sure my wife takes my phone and iPad away from me when I'm faded

View media item 725461

Last edited:

:rofl: at "BALLIN"
:rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom