SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Sony just needs to sell their movie and t.v. division to somebody with talent already.

Their best ideas outside of a spinoff shareds Marvel universe piggybacking off Spidey is a spinoff Men In Black movie or like 4th or 5th Bad Boys sequel.

Cuz it really doesn't seem like they're gonna clear out most of the producers and execs working there. I thought things would change with Pascal being gone and a new pres. in place but across the board I'm not hearing much good things. Like its actually worse than Fox or DC/WB.

I can only hope Hardy's acting carries the entire movie :lol:

if that woulda actually happened
woulda been kinda dope
movie woulda spread by word of mouth
and actually made a ton of money

Man, no studio in hollywood has the balls to do something like that. Otherwise no one's gonna wanna finance that ****. I remember rumors going around about that "Life" movie being some sort of symbiote prequel but so much for that.

Just imagine if Thor Ragnarok had decided to keep the Hulk cameo under wraps until the premiere, that would've been the most epic reveal in movie history. Like could you imagine hearing about the Grandmaster's champion for the first 40 mins or so only for it to be revealed to be the ******* Incredible Hulk??? But they had to play it safe and promote it as a team up, especially since the previous Thor movie sucked something awful.

As far as this goes, my expectations have been low since the beginning and Venom is my all time favorite comic villain. But ever since I heard it was gonna be all Sony without Marvel Studios involved, or that Tom Hardy was gonna be the lead (one of my favorite actors working), or that they might tie it to the MCU with a Tom Holland appearance, or that Carnage would be the antagonist; nothing could get my hopes up for this. If it weren't for Moviepass I probably wouldn't see this til it showed up on TNT or USA network.

That leak feels real if you watch the trailer again. Either the leaker has a great imagination or Sony is really bad at making comic movies

Looks better than Tom Hardy shaking. Still don't see how they do this without Spider Man and it actually having an accurate story

Looks better than Tom Hardy shaking. Still don't see how they do this without Spider Man and it actually having an accurate story

Isn't there a comic story where venom and SM squash the beef and agree to fight crime and spidey stays in the eastcoast while venom goes west?

Venom looks like a slimy alien :lol:

Isn't there a comic story where venom and SM squash the beef and agree to fight crime and spidey stays in the eastcoast while venom goes west?
Yes but I don't think it was divided by easy and west. Just you stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours deal.

acylwvcm28dr2axvggxq.gif

Why is there not a better quality for the second trailer?

Anyway, it was cool. Okay. They need to not pronounce it symb-I-ote the whole movie. Its sun-BE-ote. That'll grate on me for sure. Hopefully its just Slate and she isnt in it for long.

Got a better idea of the movie. Its gonna suffer without a more competing villain unless the relationship with Brock and the symbiote.

Back
Top Bottom