SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Kraven's race doesn't matter but I really hope they don't go that route. Sounds good on paper and it could work but I don't want a black Kraven. I want a brolic white dude with a twirly mustache and a weird accent. I'm black btw

so ur a "cornball brotha"
cool
got it

so ur a "cornball brotha"
cool
got it
He wants a direct comic iteration, and i do too. Kraven IS WHITE, from Russia. And that, with his "funny" accent is part of his identity. So taking that away is just dumb.
This would not even be a flailing thought if Kraven was Black.
Now some bs backstory about him capturing the black panther could def work, though it sounds like Kilmonger all over again.

He wants a direct comic iteration, and i do too. Kraven IS WHITE, from Russia. And that, with his "funny" accent is part of his identity. So taking that away is just dumb.
This would not even be a flailing thought if Kraven was Black.
Now some bs back story about him capturing the black panther could def work. But it sounds like Kilmonger all over again.
plenty of the films dont give us a direct adaption

Get joe manganiello for kraven since they’re bringing raimi spidey folks back.. and since his DC role might be gone

OG Kraven cool but nobody really gives no ****s how he's adapted. Don't do this.

seriously.

Marvel has proven they can flip the adaptations on some really cool, creative, fresh-take type ****

Bro when it was revealed SKRULLS were the good-guys...
giphy.gif

Marvel Studio's got it dawg

Back
Top Bottom