SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
The thing is, they won’t take Spider-Man out the MCU. They’d if anything try and run Feige’s hand to use Venom as villain. There’s only so long you can ignore him. Granted you have Doctor Octopus and Green Goblin still around but guaranteed money is hard to ignore and that’s what Sony just creates with this new interpretation of Venom.

VENOM 2 Expected To Get A New Screenwriter But Will SPIDER-MAN Make An Appearance?

Venom co-writer Jeff Pinker has confirmed that a follow-up is happening but it seems like he won't be the one who writes it. "I can’t say anything other than that it is happening," he explained before being asked if he'll be working on the next chapter: "I am not. As of right now, I am not."

Seeing as Venom was torn apart by critics, it makes sense that Sony will take things in a slightly different direction from a creative standpoint. After all, the bad reviews may not have hurt the movie financially, but a well-received follow-up could see it pass $1 billion if word of mouth is overwhelmingly positive.

Regardless, when Pinker was asked if Spider-Man exists in the same world as Venom, he teased: "Without revealing anything that I’m not allowed to reveal, it is not impossible that in a future/upcoming Venom movie, Spider-Man will play a significant role."

fuc ing pissed.

I still feel like Sony will pull something like in the new deal for leading Spidey to the MCU Feige has to incorporate the Spideyverse movies in to it and they can use Spidey for w/e side Spideyverse movie they make.

If they don't manage that I can really see a two Spider-Man thing going on. Whether that's two Peter Parker's or Sony goes all in with Miles or if they're even desperate enough to go a clone route.

Into the SpiderVerse has me in my ****** FEELS from beginning to end, the little callbacks, the Peter backstory while is the same as always at its core, it felt sooooooo fresh...Milesssss!!!!! Was awesome! And Aunt May! The GOAT

Didn't realize that into the spiderverse had such an all-star cast. Schrieber, Paper Boy, and Nick Cage???

I thought I recognized Nic's voice.

I knew Mahershala and Brian Tyree were in it. Didn't know about Chris Pine, Zoe and Lily Tomlin.

Shaolin Fantastic did his thing.

into spiderverse is...

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

that mid-credit scene...

dedicated to stan lee.. a simple but very effective quote... just gon' hit you right int he chest

end credit with the meme was :rofl:

Into the SpiderVerse has me in my ****** FEELS from beginning to end, the little callbacks, the Peter backstory while is the same as always at its core, it felt sooooooo fresh...Milesssss!!!!! Was awesome! And Aunt May! The GOAT

'Took you long enough....'

feels bro. Emotions on 20.

Damn I didn’t stay for the post credit scenes...smh...what was it?

mid-credit is stan lee quote: “That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero.”

*tears*

they also gave ditko some love as well

there was a spider bells song which was funny during the credits

end-credit shows Spiderman 2099 going to other universe and its earth 56 where its the spiderman meme pointing at each other, 2099 was one of them and they were just arguing, it was hilarious
C_658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Aunt May was on her Alfred Steez....I was loving it....also loved Miles Costume...movie was legit perfect from beginning to end.

The Stan Lee cameo brought me to tears....maybe because is the first I see after his death or maybe because it was him in a Spidey film, idk...but it was so awesome.

Aunt May was on her Alfred Steez....I was loving it....also loved Miles Costume...movie was legit perfect from beginning to end.

Dawg, my thoughts exactly. Movie was perfection. Flawless. Miles was BK All Day. Sequel needs to have him stopping a speeding out of control truck filled with Timbs before it crashes into Juniors. And bro gotta have the pencil thin chin strap and the chunky cuban :lol:

i dont even care. i teared up a few times. i'm glad it was dark in there. couple scenes with his pops. couple other ones. idk. young black dude. i just felt everything he went through. i'm sure i got bit by a spider b4 too lowkey.

Crazy man, but I was cheesing from when they started off doing a call back to Dancing Tobey, all the way to the end of the movie, MJs speech was incredibly heartfelt and almost felt like an indirect honor to Stan....I seriously felt like a kid watching this...bruh...when Biggie came on...lmaooo

animations just gives you so much freedom because budgets probably super small and studios just lets them do their sh*t

and all of cage-gawds lines were funny too

when he was trying to figure out the rubic cubes colors :lol:

Sony And Drew Goddard's SINISTER SIX Movie Remains In Active Development

Drew Goddard penned the screenplay and was supposed to direct, while the plan was reportedly to release that between The Amazing Spider-Man 3 and 4.

Well, while we all assumed that the project was dead (especially as Marvel Studios appears to be building toward the formation of that team), Amy Pascal has now confirmed that it's still alive.

"I’m just waiting for Drew to be ready to direct it," she confirmed. "I would do anything with Drew Goddard. I’m just waiting for him to tell me he wants to." Goddard actually said in October that he would still like to take the helm of the spinoff.

Back
Top Bottom