SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
28406144-7971-4F28-9CD9-DC233C8D19A0.jpeg

Amazing

I know it's been available to stream on methods frowned upon, but I'm copping Into The Spider-Verse on Prime Video later today. It's simply just an all-timer.

I know it's been available to stream on methods frowned upon, but I'm copping Into The Spider-Verse on Prime Video later today. It's simply just an all-timer.

Yea I just saw that as well I'm about to cop, I think I'm about to start building a digital library through Amazon Prime. I have like 15 movies on there so far the last physical blu-ray that I purchased was Baby Driver.

Yea I just saw that as well I'm about to cop, I think I'm about to start building a digital library through Amazon Prime. I have like 15 movies on there so far the last physical blu-ray that I purchased was Baby Driver.

Check your old Blu-ray’s for digital redemption codes. Make a MoviesAnywhere account and link your Amazon Prime.

I ordered Into the Spider Verse on vudu. Have the uhd stream purchased and for an extra ten bucks vudu will ship the 4k blu ray to me so I can continue building a physical library

I originally was going to secure the version with the holographic cover but they also have an edition with an action figure at Wal Mart.

Sony Has A Seven-Year Plan For SPIDER-MAN Spinoffs On The Big Screen - And On Television!

While speaking to Variety, Sony Pictures Entertainment chairman Tony Vinciquerra and Sony Television chairman Mike Hopkins revealed that the studio has “the next seven or eight years" mapped out as it pertains to its stable of Marvel characters, on both film and TV. “Our television group will have its own set of characters from within that universe that we will seek to develop,” explains Vinciquerra.

Sony already has Morbius in development and a Venom sequel is also on the cards along with the likes of Silver and Black and several other rumored projects, but with “900 Spider-Man-adjacent characters” to work with, it sounds like they may only be scratching the surface.

Hopkins goes on to tease an immanent announcement, and a mysterious partner that's working with the studio on the TV side of things.

“We’re developing a lot of Marvel-related content, and I think we’ll be out in the market very soon with something really, really big and transformational for us, because we’ve not done any shows with Marvel before, with Marvel IP. So that’s a big piece of development that we’re onto…I think we aspire to have several shows in a universe that we create that can pollinate between each other, and to working with a partner to make that happen.”

Back
Top Bottom