SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters

The site also reckons this will be the Jessica Drew incarnation of the character, and Sony feels that Alicia Vikander (Tomb Raider, Ex Machina) is the "ideal actress" for the part.
Love me some Alicia Vikander but nah

1581973693223.png

Y'all need to expand your horizons...
A guy like Jean Reno(Leon: The Professional) got untapped potential for a cmb role. And that accent.

michael c hall
domhall gleason
damian lewis

all would make for a good kletus/carnage

I'm not even gonna entertain that until I see a there a more credible source than wegotthiscovered.

I thought NT was better than posting links from there and CBR?

Don't see what the big deal is with a non redhead playing Kletus.

I get that's what he looked like in the comics and cartoons but as long as the character comes off like the psycho he was then I'm good with that.

cbr is just a notch below hollywood reporter when it comes to scoops, definitely better than clickbait twitter dudes

i mena i do believe they were the first to break the shehulk and taskmaster news but really everything is has to be taken with a grain of salt with these things especially sony since theyve pretty much considered everything and everyone and every angle they can milk from this spiderverse

Why the need to rewrite history and sexualize these comic book characters? Like I sort of get It, but also sort of feels like “who asked for it?”

Back
Top Bottom