SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
1582575325761.png

1582575342094.png

i thought he actually looks younger than his age (i think he is close to 60) and to be fair, eddie brock looks to be in his 40s so it adds up :lol:

i thought he actually looks younger than his age (i think he is close to 60) and to be fair, eddie brock looks to be in his 40s so it adds up :lol:

Venom 3 going to be a generational film if they have a 20 something Tom Holland square against a 40+ and 60 year old Venom & Carnage. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

holland will probably be out by then and tobey comes back to play a 40 yr old peter along with the washed mj/dunst

This sounds like a move strictly for the PR. All for representation but not when it's heavy handed or forced so we'll see.
It's just a cash grab. Doing a Spider-verse movie with every Spider person only this time they throw in a bi-Spidey to get some shine.

Probably won't know it until that Peter makes out with Harry instead of Gwen unless it's a new character.

I mean I’m not planing to see venom 2 at all but damn lol they HAD to go tim burton on his hair/clothes huhhhh

Movie gonna be a unintentional comedy

Venom 2 a must see just off the Spidey cameo.

Sony Head Wants Spider-Man To Remain In The MCU, Continue Deal With Disney

Not surprising. Sony just wanted the right and free reign to do their thing with Holland as Spidey to launch their spinoff movies.

They got that. Now the MCU collab can continue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom