Spike channels Deadliest Warrior (Ninja vs. Spartan) !%+!!!

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

ninja's didnt use the katana blade. because that is a samurai weapon. ninja sword is straight, not bended, like the katana

The Ninjato is
pimp.gif

he cut through a pig with one swing! through the pelvis too!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for the correction I couldn't remember what the name of the sword the guy was using.

Originally Posted by imperialh8

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

ninja's didnt use the katana blade. because that is a samurai weapon. ninja sword is straight, not bended, like the katana

The Ninjato is
pimp.gif

he cut through a pig with one swing! through the pelvis too!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for the correction I couldn't remember what the name of the sword the guy was using.
ninjato1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cjspida619

Did you guys see the one with the green barrets and the Russian soliders?
The Russians had some dope weapons. That knife that can shoot out the blade
pimp.gif

Though their rolling techniques while shooting were pretty
laugh.gif
at times.

Originally Posted by cjspida619

Did you guys see the one with the green barrets and the Russian soliders?

That one was my favorite episode to date. (The Apache vs Gladiator is also another one I enjoyed) I knew the Russians would win and I LMAO when the US failedat the night vision test.

I can't wait to see the William Wallace vs Shaka Zulu episode and the IRA vs Taliban episode.

And last nights episode Shaolin Monk vs M

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

To my knowledge the show deals mainly with weapons which I think that is the biggest flaw. They take skill in mastering these weapons to the littlest consideration.
There is no possible way for them to make skill a factor. Most of these warriors have been extinct for hundreds of years. Beyond that, these were all individuals.

I just watched the Shaolin Monk vs Maori Warrior episode.
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
was vicious.
The ending quote of the Polynesian dude was hilarious
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude said (not word for word), "Chinese? Look at them they're small. Computer Progam? Probably made by Chinese too!"

The words aren't exact but he sure had me dying

hahah yeah that dude was jokess!!! he was hatin' the whole episode, but i knew the monks had to take it.

the thing i dont like about this show is when they test the weapns they dont test them on the same things.

like one would hit a skull and the other weapon would do something totally different. they should test the weapons on all the same things and see how thatworks!

anyone know where i can find HQ full episodes? the spike.tv only has 3 of em up, i wanna watch it from the start.

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

To my knowledge the show deals mainly with weapons which I think that is the biggest flaw. They take skill in mastering these weapons to the littlest consideration.
There is no possible way for them to make skill a factor. Most of these warriors have been extinct for hundreds of years. Beyond that, these were all individuals.

I just watched the Shaolin Monk vs Maori Warrior episode.
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
was vicious.
The ending quote of the Polynesian dude was hilarious
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude said (not word for word), "Chinese? Look at them they're small. Computer Progam? Probably made by Chinese too!"

The words aren't exact but he sure had me dying
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah. Dude was bitter.

I think it was:

"Monks? They're little people. That's what the computer says. The computer?... probably Chinese."

Poor William Wallace is ganna get killed cause they didn't wear chain mail and ranged weaponry wasn't really their thing.

show is ill.

regardless of the results... folks are always gonna be salty. yakuza vs. mafia was one of my favorite episodes. it was also one of the closest i think... like550 kills to 450 kills or somethin.

try not to think to hard and just enjoy the carnage.

like someone else said... my only beef is that they dont always test the weapons on the same things. i think the show is still hitting its stride though. ifyou go back and watch the first episode, up to the newest ... you can see a progression.

i dig it tho.

Yakuza Vs Mafia was complete BS, they hyped the bat so much because it hit off a part of the gel head, that the nunchucks had knocked off first.

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

The ninja would win. Spartan warriors had a code of conduct, albeit ruthless, and honor system. A Ninja is caught to get the job done by any means necessary. Honor does not effect their bottom line. The Ninja would have poisoned the Spartan's food or killed him in his sleep

that's what the ninja guy said too. "a ninja would just kill him in his sleep." ha. i love this show though. there are some complaints i agreewith like how someone said they don't test the weapons in the same way. the maori warrior and shaolin was my favorite so far i think

the thing with the ninja and spartans i didn't get was with the black eggs. i thought the way they made those out to be with the glass in them that if itgot in your eyes you were done.

ninja would have murked the spartan in like 5 seconds....

but some of the 'matchups' are pure BS....
like the yakuza and mafia....

Back
Top Bottom