SpinOff: Anyone still catch "Smart Guy" reruns on BET?

a lot of people don't know that the kid who played TJ grew up to be a football player and plays/played college ball...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by tmoney85

a lot of people dont know that Jason Weaver is the one singing the chorus on chingy's ONE CALL AWAY....

i thought everyone knew...i mean his is in the video...lol
okay maybe people know but NOBODY every gives him ANY credit.... not once have i heard ANYONE talk about the guy who sings the chorus andbasically makes the entire song what it is.

i watch. I want to steal moe's mcnabb's syracuse football jersey. That was my squad in ncaa '99.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

a lot of people dont know that Jason Weaver is the one singing the chorus on chingy's ONE CALL AWAY....

i thought everyone knew...i mean his is in the video...lol
okay maybe people know but NOBODY every gives him ANY credit.... not once have i heard ANYONE talk about the guy who sings the chorus and basically makes the entire song what it is.

people talked about it when the video came out years ago...and Rudy Huxtable was in the video...besides he young Michael Jackson...MJ picked him personally toplay him...he just didn't pop off after that...you must have been under a rock at the time...granted Rudy got more buzz but we all knew who he was...maybepeople just didn't care...

Originally Posted by you big dummy

A lot of people don't know that Omar Gooding is a rapper now, by the name of "Big O"....

552.jpg

nerd.gif

most people dont know he is the younger brother of Cuba Gooding JR.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom