Spinoff Topic: Does anyone get jealous/envy those in relationships?

Spinoff from the "Why do we want what we can't have" thread.

Its one of the seven deadly sins but its prevalent in our society. Does anyone find themselves getting jealous of people in relationships or envying theposition that they are currently in? Its strange and shouldn't be happening but I find myself envying those that have managed to find their significantother. Maybe because I haven't been in one since the big bang but is this healthy for ones mental state? Its not that big of a deal to me but I tend towander off and think about this from time to time.

I sometimes I'm jealous of people in relationships too. But its not a biggy, cause ill soon get in 1. And find that special one

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yup. I'm one of the salty ones unfortunately.

sometimes, I wouldn't say jealous though, more like inspirational that it'll be me one day and I can have their experiences too.

everytime I see a guy and his girl(especially if she's bad
devil.gif
) I hatefor a quick second, then I give him his props and let it be, but when I see they're happy in a relationship I get the
embarassed.gif
that's not me
frown.gif
feeling and look around to hope my future
devil.gif
pimp.gif
is around in the world.

I guess I do get jealous and envy those in relationships(I'm a "romantic" kind of guy) but I wouldn't call it jealousy or envy, like I saidI'd call it my hope for the future.
ohwell.gif

Sometimes I do become envious. Whenever I see two people completly and truly happy together, it makes me wonder when it's going to be my turn for somethinglike that. As I get older I realize how much I can't spend the rest of my life playing games and not valuing the relationship I have.

I'm ready for more, and I hope one day I will be able to give my heart to someone and have them give theirs to me. That day will be the most beautiful dayof my life.

I'd say some of it is jealousy but some of it is also..."inspiring". because sometimes i see someone i knew for a while enter a real nicerelationship, it kinda lets me know that i can do it too.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I am going to be single my entire life. I've had that life, not for me.
I agree although there's times when I get lonely (n/h)..but then random flashbacks hit me cinematically playing back like scenes in horrorfilms, short bursts of screamings transitioning from black to white in quick flashes... me running through the apartment making it just in time to close thedoor avoiding being hit by blunt objects and shards of broken glass.
Miss games on T.V., Not enjoy movies cause she has to go...my friends abandoning me cause she like partying with Pablo Escobar they only laugh at her jokes toavoid death.

when ever I appeared happy or laughing at home or on the phone with friends and she wasn't the cause, she would appear like this...
33wbjti.jpg

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Sometimes I do become envious. Whenever I see two people completly and truly happy together, it makes me wonder when it's going to be my turn for something like that. As I get older I realize how much I can't spend the rest of my life playing games and not valuing the relationship I have.

I'm ready for more, and I hope one day I will be able to give my heart to someone and have them give theirs to me. That day will be the most beautiful day of my life.
9733504fe76282483fad661b73bd05b7e605130.gif

I was actually the exact opposite even when my chick broke up with me. I don't know..maybe I thought seeing others happy meant I'd have that again.

ever see one of those relationship that are like everything you want, leave you feeling
tired.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

ever see one of those relationship that are like everything you want, leave you feeling
tired.gif
frown.gif

Leaves me like
pimp.gif
I like seeing people happy. If you(not you) are so miserable that seeing others makes you envious or jealous you need to evaluate a fewthings imo.

Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female's trait

Quoting rappers ftl.

Back
Top Bottom