Spiz'ike Custom Help Needed!

I was given a free pair of these Spiz'ikes above^^^ And there in great shape but have some terrible paint chipping and was wondering if any of you here in there Sneaker Art forum could give me some creative black based spike idea i would really appreciate it! Thanks!

hey rick, how much are you willing to do? would you paint the upper or just the midsole and plastic bits? do you wanna keep the cement?

Originally Posted by eltouha

hey rick, how much are you willing to do? would you paint the upper or just the midsole and plastic bits? do you wanna keep the cement?

Since they were free don't mind paying up to make a good custom. I'm down to try and do the upper and no cement print dosen't have to stay.

just a quick clean up for a simple option
0998aa89.jpg

Hey Rick!!! They are releasing a Kicks colorway for the spizikes but you could make the classict Blue And Orange colorway and be the first to have Knicks spizikes! Also, How did you get free spizikes!?!?!?!?! Lol

Originally Posted by eltouha

just a quick clean up for a simple option
0998aa89.jpg

Think i'm gonna go with this one real clean and simple im gonna buy some acrylic paint this week and hopefully have the shoes done sometime soon ill post pics when done 
smokin.gif

thekickzaddictoffical wrote:
Hey Rick!!! They are releasing a Kicks colorway for the spizikes but you could make the classict Blue And Orange colorway and be the first to have Knicks spizikes! Also, How did you get free spizikes!?!?!?!?! Lol

Are there any pics of this knocks color way? And i got the pair from a friend i ball with paint started chipping and he was gonna throw em away so i took them in to work on.

there's one thing i didn't take into account with that design. there's a blue 40 acres and spike on the back of the shoe. that blue needs to be balance elsewhere. the jumpman alone doesn't do it, that why i'm not a fan of that release. maybe make the middle plastic laceholes (from the V) blue instead of black. maybe even that part of the midsole which has speckles. i'll try to shop this up when i get a minute.

Back
Top Bottom