Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Olympic 6

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fresh Prince

formerly airsakuragi
I wanted to know others opinions on these two and why you would pick one or the other and also I might get one as a Christmas Present.

Hmm this is a tough one. I like both of them. I would probably have to say Sport Blue 6 because it's an OG colorway.
True, might go with those then.  The only reason it's a debate for me is that the Olympics remind me of the Carmine 6s.

True, might go with those then.  The only reason it's a debate for me is that the Olympics remind me of the Carmine 6s.
Yeah I like that color blocking of the carmines, that's the only thing that made it a question for me. They are both dope no matter which way you go.

both are nice. the most recent release for both also has downsides unfortunately. the Olympic midsole is flipped which is kind of stupid looking imo. and the sport blue on many pairs had paint issues. my pair has obvious touch ups with what looks like a slightly different shade of blue.... very noticeable. I haven't gotten around to wearing either pair yet. I'm thinking of buying paint and attempting to repaint them myself even though I've never tried it before. I would say go for the sport blue and hope your paint looks good. the Olympics are more likely to re release in the near future with the Olympics coming up. I could see them dropping the 7s again maybe the 6s as well or both. That is if they don't decide to drop those ridiculous rainbow joints instead
sick.gif

both are nice. the most recent release for both also has downsides unfortunately. the Olympic midsole is flipped which is kind of stupid looking imo. and the sport blue on many pairs had paint issues. my pair has obvious touch ups with what looks like a slightly different shade of blue.... very noticeable. I haven't gotten around to wearing either pair yet. I'm thinking of buying paint and attempting to repaint them myself even though I've never tried it before. I would say go for the sport blue and hope your paint looks good. the Olympics are more likely to re release in the near future with the Olympics coming up. I could see them dropping the 7s again maybe the 6s as well or both. That is if they don't decide to drop those ridiculous rainbow joints instead
sick.gif
Thank you my friend for the information.

I prefer the sport blues myself as I like the shade of blue in those better than navy blue. You can't go wrong with either though.

Olympics are better IMO. They are one of the 2 non OG Js 1-14 that are actually good. The other being the Toro 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom