Sport Chek Employees: XBR Loss Prevention question

i was wondering if anybody knows anything about this new system. if i were to use a 50 on a pair of shoes released less than 30 days ago, would it show up on the system?

i only ask because the other day i got a free pair of adidas from the last PK and returned them. i got into work that night and got called up to the manager's office about it. dont really want to get booked by this again so soon so if anybody knows anything please share
E-mail: kenneth.mojica@gmail.com

:lol:
laugh.gif
For many reasons...

1) Why would you risk your job like that especially now when I hear Footlocker/Champs etc is like a revolving door dudes just getting let go left and right for @#%$.

2) Your posting about this on a prominent website that people from Nike Canada, Champs, FL etc check from time to time.

3) Your name is fully in your sig/email at the bottom.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
son. u better remove ur full name with the email address b4 they read this message.
FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in blk, red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i don't even remember why i put my email in my sig, but i'm not worried about having my name on display because its not like i've done anything i shouldn't (yet). and i have no problem sitting on these for 30 days until i can use a 50 on them legit.

Back
Top Bottom