Sport Science: Lebron Jame's Chase Down Block, Intresting Video

laugh.gif

And no surprise myTO is in here leading the 'fest, so lame.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Further indication that Lebron is a damn beast. He's really the only person who can do that the way he does. Takes A LOT of timing and athleticism, and WOW at how far that ball traveled after he smacked it off the board. I caught a dude like that one time, he was about at half court and I was about 8 steps behind him, caught him and smacked that *!@% off the board. IT FELT GREAT!!!! Lebron though, the dude is just amazing.
damn cuz, did you bring these with you too:
knee-pad.jpg
You just gonna steal that joke and same pic from Bradon like he didn't just make it 10 minutes ago? Dirty

smh.gif

Team USA been doin these type of blocks in international competition, LeBron seems to have mastered transferring it over to the NBA. I mean if it were so easy then everyone would be doing it. Luol had a perfect chance to get LeBron yesterday but he fouled him and allowed the and1

I'm waiting for someone to reverse blam it on him though (pause). Don't see how he blocks a reverse...

the media is making lebron more hated hour by hour
smh.gif

it ain't even his fault. this is just absurd what they are doing.

laugh.gif
That !$#% was terrible. Of course Bron is gonna get there faster than Mayo when Mayo had to slow down and wait to receive the pass, let alone dribble. Not to mention he's moving diagonally while Bron is moving in a straight line. And that so called window of opportunity he has is BS too. Yea he only has a few tenths of a second once it leaves Mayo's hand, but just by reading his body language and knowing how close he is to the basket, you can tell a second or two ahead of time when he's actually going to shoot, so it's not like he's reacting in that .3 second window.

His chasedown blocks are still DAMN impressive, but the way they quantified it was awful
laugh.gif
They should have picked another example where he actually showcased his speed and hops more.

Is every Sport Science focused on Lebron? I stopped paying attention after they said that he had more punching power than Mike Tyson in his prime.

haha co-sign....they are making him sound like a world class sprinter in this new one....dude said it best...hes running in a straight line without the ball.....just another slob fest for FailBron

Originally Posted by DubA169

the media is making lebron more hated hour by hour
smh.gif

it ain't even his fault. this is just absurd what they are doing.

It is the media, but it is himself as well to a certain degree.  The way dude carries himself is ridiculous.  Acting like he really is a king when things are going good, and acting like a 2 year old that just got spanked when things are going bad.  Lebron just needs to work on the way he handles himself.  Dude is mid 20s, it is time to grow up.

Also this segment was lame, he goal tends 50% of the time and fouls another 20% on top of that.  And trying to say he is faster down the court comparing him running a straight line without the ball to a dude running at an angle with the ball, only Lebron stans would buy into that crap.

A lot of his blocks are goaltends, though.

But Lebron's really on another level athletically.

The question is which is better and harder to do: Running someone down from behind when they don't know when you are coming or looking someone eye to eye and still blocking their dunk?

Kobe used to block folks in their face on dunk attempts, I have yet to see Bron do that.

And no I'm not doing a A>B

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Half of that video was stupid, of course Lebron gets there faster, he's running straight ahead without the ball, Mayo was running at an angle and got the ball and was dribbling. Not saying Lebron isn't an amazing athlete, but it's not like they were both running the 100 yard dash.

The most amazing thing about Lebron's blocks, as mentioned in the video, is his timing. You can give someone the size and speed, but the finesse and impeccable timing he has is just unbelievable.ThTh
This.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Further indication that Lebron is a damn beast. He's really the only person who can do that the way he does. Takes A LOT of timing and athleticism, and WOW at how far that ball traveled after he smacked it off the board. I caught a dude like that one time, he was about at half court and I was about 8 steps behind him, caught him and smacked that *!@% off the board. IT FELT GREAT!!!! Lebron though, the dude is just amazing.
damn cuz, did you bring these with you too:
knee-pad.jpg
You just gonna steal that joke and same pic from Bradon like he didn't just make it 10 minutes ago? Dirty
i sure did

Originally Posted by jbone2308

The question is which is better and harder to do: Running someone down from behind when they don't know when you are coming or looking someone eye to eye and still blocking their dunk?

Kobe used to block folks in their face on dunk attempts, I have yet to see Bron do that.

This.

WOW!...sure you're not.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

WOW!...sure you're not.
eyes.gif

Ok, take Kobe out put anybody who jumps face to face with someone and blocks a dunk or layup instead of being ninja from behind.  Since I used Kobe you assume I'm one-upping the other.

Kobe the one who used to do this on the regular.

lol, I was about to quote what Jbone had wrote.
Sure, the blocks that LeBron gets are impressive cause regardless of whether hes in front of his man, in back of his man,or coming over to block from the weak side, I love seeing players get blocks. As far as LeBron being a great defensive player, thats another thing. The times that I do watch a game where hes playing, I never see LeBron play great or even above average man to man defense. So Im guessing he gets a lot of that recognition from the blocks he gets. But as to what Jbone wrote, I remember back when Kobe would be blocking players dunk attempts, jumping up knowing that theres the possibility that hes gonna get postered. LeBron is taller, stronger, and more explosive than him but he doesnt attempt to block dunks, and thats one thing that I really dislike about him, like hes scared to get dunked on. I remember there was this time Nate Robinson got an outlet pass and LeBron was right there with him and Nate goes up for a dunk and even though he is capable of blocking him, just watches, luckily he missed though.

Josh Smith has more than twice as many blocks than Lebron this season. Lebron had like 72 for the year, Josh Smith had like 177. Wheres his science video ESPN?

Back
Top Bottom