Sport Science: Lebron Jame's Chase Down Block, Intresting Video

If Lebron converted ther verticle velocity of this dunk into a horizontal punch, he could punch harder than Mike Tyson in his prime.

I wonder what the velocity of Chris Childs horizontal punches were..... anyone?
nerd.gif

Half of that video was stupid, of course Lebron gets there faster, he's running straight ahead without the ball, Mayo was running at an angle and got the ball and was dribbling. Not saying Lebron isn't an amazing athlete, but it's not like they were both running the 100 yard dash.

The most amazing thing about Lebron's blocks, as mentioned in the video, is his timing. You can give someone the size and speed, but the finesse and impeccable timing he has is just unbelievable.

Is every Sport Science focused on Lebron? I stopped paying attention after they said that he had more punching power than Mike Tyson in his prime.

Further indication that Lebron is a damn beast. He's really the only person who can do that the way he does. Takes A LOT of timing and athleticism, and WOW at how far that ball traveled after he smacked it off the board. I caught a dude like that one time, he was about at half court and I was about 8 steps behind him, caught him and smacked that *!@% off the board. IT FELT GREAT!!!! Lebron though, the dude is just amazing.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Is every Sport Science focused on Lebron? I stopped paying attention after they said that he had more punching power than Mike Tyson in his prime.
I was about to watch it and then saw this in the 2nd post.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Further indication that Lebron is a damn beast. He's really the only person who can do that the way he does. Takes A LOT of timing and athleticism, and WOW at how far that ball traveled after he smacked it off the board. I caught a dude like that one time, he was about at half court and I was about 8 steps behind him, caught him and smacked that *!@% off the board. IT FELT GREAT!!!! Lebron though, the dude is just amazing.

damn n hop off his nutz

damn cuz, did you bring these with you too:
knee-pad.jpg

Originally Posted by got shoes

damn cuz, did you bring these with you too:
knee-pad.jpg
You just gonna steal that joke and same pic from Bradon like he didn't just make it 10 minutes ago? Dirty

Whatever clowns, I'm on his nuts because I think what he does is amazing? Give those knee pads to your girl and tell her go to mytoasterspeak house in Cleveland and put em to use

Josh Smith has been doing that same block since he was a rookie.

sports science my balls. espn taking their time to make an unimportant segment to slurp lebron's sack.

I've seen D-Whistle do it plenty of times

Yall might be right, but I've seen Dwight and Josh in the playoffs and regular games, and I haven't seen them do it at the frequency and from as far away as Bron. It's one thing to catch a dude from behind, but it's another if they are way ahead of you and you hawk them down. Maybe somebody can post a youtube video or something

the timing is the sick part ... many times he fouls ... and goal tends ... but
pimp.gif
nonetheless and i hate bron

the one on Suh was ridiculous though
eek.gif

that was the most pathetic sports science i have ever seen. worse than sasha shooting free throws wth the shaq hands on
laugh.gif

slurp...slurp...slurp...At least the one with Suh was interesting and had some practicality

ESPN picking that show up was the worst thing that could have happened to those guys. Now they have to conform to all the stupid stuff ESPN wants.

Back
Top Bottom