Sports Collectibles

Ne one have experience selling sports memorabilia?  I have a Yankees 1961 autographed baseball of the whole team. Maris, Mantle, %%**+! Ford a bunch of hall of famers.  I looked online but I couldn't find the best way to go about selling it. If ne 1 knows the best way to do it or has experience with this stuff lemme no. thanks

sour subject for me..........had a hank aaron auto pic and some1 stole it out of my apartment...smfh i puke everytime i think about it

I have alot of sports memorabilia, but I dont sell any of it. Like someone else said, take it to sports card/memorabilia place by your house and see what they say. I know some of those stores buy that type of stuff. Does it have a certificate of authenticity?

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I have alot of sports memorabilia, but I dont sell any of it. Like someone else said, take it to sports card/memorabilia place by your house and see what they say. I know some of those stores buy that type of stuff. Does it have a certificate of authenticity?
Na not yet...I gotta figure out where to go 4 that, I guess u would go to a memorabilia place near by n they can authenticate it?...!!%** mad confusing

Try and find a sports card show in your area, an event that would bring in a lot of vendors. Usually those type of shows have a company like Beckett that can authenticate autographs for you, grade the condition of your cards, etc.

First off,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at the filter censoring W hitey in the name W hitey Ford.

Second, I set up at sportscard shows on a monthly basis. My advice to you would be, if you're really serious about this, spend the money to get it authenticated. Below is a link to PSA/DNA (the most trusted and respected authentication service in the hobby). It can get pretty expensive. There are other ones like JSA (Jim Spence Authentic) that you can research as well. Authentication will get you the max dollar amount. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Authenticated (with signatures from Mantle, Berra, Stengel, Ford, and Rizzuto), you should expect to get at least $900-$1100 for it. (There's a 59 PSA/DNA Yankees ball on ebay for $1250 OBO right now).

http://www.psadna.com/

Back
Top Bottom