Sports predictions and your view of past match-ups

Nike Air

Banned
Banned
I recently saw a picture that made me think what would happen if MJ played LeBron.

Screenshot_20200315-234708~2.png

Let's see and hear what you think would happen if sports greats could play other sports greats in their primes. Ali vs Tyson etc. Or some stuff we did see... Sanders vs Rice. I thought Rice ate Sanders up. Some people might have a different opinion.

So In a 7 game, 1 on 1 series between LBJ and MJ -
MJ wins 4 to 0 IMO.

MJ vs Kobe as another example - I think Jordan wins 4 to 2.

Also, Barry Sanders is the GOAT. He was definitely better than Emmitt.

If the proposed trade of Ralph Sampson to Portland for Clyde Drexler and the #2 pick in the 1984 draft went through, the Rockets would have won at least 10 championships with Hakeem, MJ, and Drexler.

Shaq and Kobe would not have won as many chips as they and fans thought they would have had they stayed together.

They might've been able to squeeze out one more.

I recently saw a picture that made me think what would happen if MJ played LeBron.

Screenshot_20200315-234708~2.png

Let's see and hear what you think would happen if sports greats could play other sports greats in their primes. Ali vs Tyson etc. Or some stuff we did see... Sanders vs Rice. I thought Rice ate Sanders up. Some people might have a different opinion.

So In a 7 game, 1 on 1 series between LBJ and MJ -
MJ wins 4 to 0 IMO.

MJ vs Kobe as another example - I think Jordan wins 4 to 2.

Also, Barry Sanders is the GOAT. He was definitely better than Emmitt.

LeBron versus Jordan would be an interesting matchup. Although I think LeBron has an advantage being that he's 40 to 50 lbs heavier and please complete different position, a one-on-one matchup neutralizes LeBrons biggest advantage in basketball (his passing and playmaking for others). I would have Jordan winning 4-2.

A better matchup would be Jordan versus Durant. Durant has so many moves and he's 4-5 taller than Jordan, an elite shooter, etc. Claire's like Durant didn't exist in Jordan's day, I'd love to see how MJ would approached defending Durant

Dwight Howard
Chris Bosh
Chandler Parsons
James Harden
Pat Beverly

Do people remember how close we were to this Rockets starting line up before Pat Riley stepped up with a max offer to Bosh? Of course Bosh re-signed with Miami and Parsons went to Dallas and his knee went elsewhere.

Dwight Howard
Chris Bosh
Chandler Parsons
James Harden
Pat Beverly

Do people remember how close we were to this Rockets starting line up before Pat Riley stepped up with a max offer to Bosh? Of course Bosh re-signed with Miami and Parsons went to Dallas and his knee went elsewhere.

i remember very well. bosh was very close to signing before riley came in last second with the max. it was a time crunch because parsons already signed the offer sheet with dallas. we unloaded lin, asik, and a 1st hoping bosh would sign, and then we could resign parsons with his bird rights, but it had to be bosh first.

bosh dipped out, parsons left, we got ariza instead and somehow went to the WCF despite pat beverly and donatas motiejunas playing significant starters minutes, getting hurt, and replacing those minutes with a collection of jason terry, pablo prigioni, corey brewer, and josh smith. very odd season.

Back
Top Bottom