Sports Radio Appreciation

I just want to show my love for sports radio. I've been a long time listener of Mike Francesca, Joe Beningo, the Schmooze, I even watch Schein and Carlin. It's such a simple way of entertainment.

Not sure ive listened to any of those people but 670 The Score in Chicago is very much appreciated. Boers and Bernstein are some of the funniest dudes I have ever listened to.

pimp.gif
very appreciated

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

KNBR 680 The Sports Leader
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and now i listen to KNBR 1050 more often because Damon Bruce made to move the day time radio
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JP310

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

KNBR 680 The Sports Leader
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and now i listen to KNBR 1050 more often because Damon Bruce made to move the day time radio
pimp.gif

Damon Bruce is greatness. Really nice guy also.

WFAN
pimp.gif

Steve Somers
Mike & the maddog (back then)
Evan Roberts
Joe Beningo
Sports on wax back in the days as well

smokin.gif

670 the Score is the business. Chicago sports radios finest. Great lineup top to bottom. Lawrence Holmes is my man!!!

Originally Posted by romedadude

the only radio I listen to
pimp.gif
Me too.  As an added bonus, it adds as a deterrent from people who want me to drive.  All of my friends know the rule.  Sports talk in this car only, and dont effin touch the dial.

Im in LA 570KLAC but being a Padres and Chargers fan I also dig the the XX 1090

Scott and BR in the morning - 1090

Petros and Money for the drive home - 570

People who dont deserve to be on radio or any form of media - Tony Bruno, VTB (Vic the Bric Jacobs), Joe Grande, and last and very least Lee "Hacksaw" Hamilton

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I'm a clone but also like Colin and DP.
My co-worker got me to listen to Rome's show in the mornings. Good show, but I listen according to subject matter.

That quad-yeah gets me
laugh.gif
every time though.

Dan Patrick's and Cowherd's show I can rock with consistently.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom