Sports Stars and their Brain Types

This is a subject that has caught my interest lately. The Celtics employ some "brain doctor" and he categorizes people into 16 brain types. This is basically the same stuff as the Myers Briggs Personality Test some of you might have learned about in psychology class. I have compiled the braintypes from the stuff on his website that he makes publicly available. I also wanted people to find out their own and see which stars they might have a lot in common with. The brain doc maintains that it is 65% nature and 35% nurture so this is probably why Tyson is insane: his 35% nurture was all crazy, while Stockton's wasn't.

Take the test over here: Test or Here. The one on the left is shorter and I found it to be easier and still accurate.

Things that make sense to me: Cold blooded crunch time killers like Kobe, Pierce, Ben Gordon all on the same list. I've tested as an INFP and DEFINITELY see similarities between myself and those on my list. (it's Michael Jackson. not Mark) The alleged best type for a basketball player is ISTP. Additions to that list are Amare, Tmac, and Nash. The brain doc was all over them before draft night. Sorry if your type has no love, but you can look it up online.

And the pic:

2dgvt5y.jpg

test says I'm ESTP... a few clutch performers there. Doleac though?
laugh.gif

I wonder what other athletes are ESTP

Originally Posted by chr1scross

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Doleac. Couple of weird names on there because the site randomly gave out types for a Bulls/Heat series.

And ESTP is the best QB category. Aikman, Joe Montana, Peyton Manning. You play any football?

I remember reading that there is BARELY any difference between ISFP and that someone who is either ESFP and ISFP can get either one on the same test depending on how they see themselves during the past week or so.

I'm ESFP btw.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by chr1scross

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Doleac. Couple of weird names on there because the site randomly gave out types for a Bulls/Heat series.

And ESTP is the best QB category. Aikman, Joe Montana, Peyton Manning. You play any football?
laugh.gif
can't even throw a spiral...
frown.gif
tired.gif

Oh dear God, with Nelson?!
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

BCIL / INTJ "Inventor"
applicator of ideas;builder of theoretical systems; self-confident; independent, reserved,single-minded, conceptual; seeks knowledge; not impressed withauthority; determined, analytic, stubborn, skeptical, scientific; logical abstraction skilled.

Back
Top Bottom