Sports Video Game Players...

Do you guys cover all the announcing for the games? I used to do it when I was a kid like "Iverson with the spin and the touch off the glass!!!"

Now, I'm 25 and STILL do it. I'll even be getting into elaborate story lines in MyPlayer on 2k12. My roommate walked in the apartment the other day when I was all hype on a dunk and was like "who are you talking to?" "uhh...my mom just called but she had to go..."

I only do it when I'm playing against someone else
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I do that !@#$ all the time on Fifa

"OH! Ronaldo through on goal, shot top right bin!"

"Its GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

my brother and i used to play Madden alot when we were kids. were also big in consisntetly calling eachother a homosexual (for humor and insult purposes. it was the late 90s, crazy times) and anytime a HOLDING penalty was called against the other player, that was the ultimate insult.
laugh.gif

in 2k myplayer i yell at the cpu like they can hear me. ex. " go to the basket Dwight u big POS"

It's only acceptable when you're playing another human person for taunts, trashing, distracting, and of course cursing your player out (maybe acceptable online - if you're not a douche about it)

Might be slightly off-topic, but would anyone else, as a trash-talking move, constantly show the instant replay of a touchdown?  If I was in a tight game, I would hit the replay at least 5x and show it from every angle possible.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, whenever I hit a clutch shot or a buzzer beater in 2K I always do the Tiger Woods fist pump.

Originally Posted by rawjs

Might be slightly off-topic, but would anyone else, as a trash-talking move, constantly show the instant replay of a touchdown?  If I was in a tight game, I would hit the replay at least 5x and show it from every angle possible.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

I HATE when dudes do this online. I'll be killing them and then instead of them just quitting these dudes just hit the replay until there pause time runs out.
Edit: Oh and if anybody wants the business on 2k, my PSN handle is CYUMBADAZZ. Ask K TOWN Trash how I get down. 

Shouts out to LBF for this vid
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

This is me mostly for the constant "F off" and "this is BS" shouts. Prolly most vocal on ourFIFA team

Shout out to uMad FC
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom