Spots in Honolulu ( i kno not SoCal)

As you already noted, there is....KICKS/HI (both locations)

and the others worth mentioning....

APB
Leilow
in4mation
Island Snow
Fitted Hawaii
Niketown

I'll actually be there next week so if there are any other new and noteworthy spots, then I'll be sure to post them.

Are you satisfied with the life you're living?

I just say grab some gear from Kicks/HI, Leilow, Fitted, and Information. you can grab kicks anywhere, but it's hard to come by those shop tees. I just had my girl pick me up a few tees when her family went to Hawaii last month.
RAP SUCKS

thats true about the clothes. the shoes are the same as you can get on the mainland and probably cheaper too. kicks/hi used to carry stuff from ANX and other collabos
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

just go to any footlocker, champs or footaction. what island are you going to?

Hey I live in Waikiki right now. For spots to go to like they listed above Kickshi/Leilow, in4mation, and fitted are the spots to go to. Like OneTrueSoul said you can grab any of the kicks that they sell anywhere so just grab some shirts. For the XV, you can hit up Niketown, champs, or footlocker.

will kicks/hi have the XV, our hotel ( sheraton Wikiki) is reallly close to kicks/hi
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

i went to Kicks Hawaii last week and their Summer tees were only like 15 bucks! that's a steal! what's even more of a steal are MY TEES for 20% off! peep the sig!!!
The Esoteric Elite Clothing Company
View our Fashion Blog HERE
NT FAM gets 20% off!!Discount Code :"NTFAM"

Back
Top Bottom