Spots in Nashville, TN?

Any spots to cop some shoes in Nashville besides Triple XXX and the malls...where's the best spot?
M1dnight's here Like the sun dont rise
Team Poop​
Where Number 2 Is Always Better Than Number 1​

If I remember correctly, there aren't too many.

I think I've asked this a few times and most the heads from Nashville have acknowledged that there isn't much there besides "normal" spots and an SB account or two.

Someone needs to open up shop there. I can see something like that doing pretty good there.
[/center]

whats good im tryin to get at u then...im down here for school i need some exclusives af1's in a size 14 u got that...

Joerdan hit me up WIT A pm man..I need spots that will get the Grapes
Im Still Fresh.​

Athlete's Foot and City Gear for urban accounts and l'style
Franchise chains and Sports Seasons for general releases

There's a few stores that will rape you on a daily basis, i wont drop names, but if I didn't list it, then it is what it is.
If it turns out that my best wasn't good enough, at least I won't look back and say that I was afraid to try; failure makes me work even harder.

I know theres City Gear and Phat Caps in Hickory Hollow, but is there other urban accounts in Nashville? Also where is the Athletes foot located?

anywhere but phat kaps...drove to your city to pick up J's from there and got molested at the register on 2 different occasions.
many cats from Nashville say they see the owner of phat kaps camping in City Gears lines every release, buys multiple pairs, and then sells them for $50 higher in the same mall! straight foul reseller.
glad i don't stay in Nashville anymore
If it turns out that my best wasn't good enough, at least I won't look back and say that I was afraid to try; failure makes me work even harder.

yeah, i ain't a big fan of phat kaps.

i asked how much hawaiis were, had to point it out they didn't know i was talking about. girl said $500 like it wasn't a big deal. i gave the :stoneface: and dipped.

Back
Top Bottom