Spring Break 2014 Volume Cancun

So I'm going on spring break in Cancun and I wanted to know if anyone else was going, or has been. You have any suggestions for stuff to do or good spring break bucket list items. 

Im going the 10- 15. I keep hearing about this foam party. I think thats where Im going to do the majority of my dirt bagging.

As much as pics and videos would be cool I suggest you buy a go phone or something you wouldn't mind breaking or losing. Drunk + board shorts + beach or pool + new iPhone = disaster :smh:

Going to Cancun and you plan on spending the majority of your time at a foam party???

Foam parties are trash no matter where they are. Come up with a better plan.

Last edited:
It's all about bagging chicks during the day time while at the pool or beach. You come there jacked with a 6 pack, you're good.

Foam parties do suck and just feel disgusting

lol ok scratch the foam party. I heard the alcohol is watered down a bit. I have an all inclusive though so I'm not too worried about that. I thought about throwing a hotel party one night. Clubs suck and are expensive. Plus at the end of the night ill already have a bunch of chicks in my room. Ill take those odds.

Back
Top Bottom